Search results

1. tedg

would like to come back to the fold

hello, i used to have 2002 DC5 NHB. I sold it as at the time i was buying a house and had a rather nice BMW 320 M-Sport from work (but the benefit-in-kind tax code turned out to be horrible) Well in short after getting the house (and i did need the money) I changed job and at the time I...
  2. tedg

keep or sell?

Hi all, i have been trying to sell my black 02 dc5 for a while now.... well to be honest i havn't really put much effort in trying to sell. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 671#190671 It has been nestled nicely in a garage for the last two or three months untouched and since it...
  3. tedg

Red light around petrol gauge

Hi all, Every so often when i am crusing ofver bumpy parts of motorways a see a red light near the petrol gauge breifly flash. It has done it a couple of times, i thought it was faulty wiring around the seatbeat sensors, so i have had a look around there but i can't see anything. Could this...
  4. tedg

mxing oils

as you may know TGM recommend Castrol Edge 10-60. Oil usage with this is low - but when it comes to topping up i couldn't find any at all. So I had to put in a drop of Mobile 15-50 - any opionions on mixing oils?
  5. tedg

A Plan vs Sky - with a claim!

So I had an accident and just made a claim with Aplan. My 4yrs no claims will be reduced to 2 years no cliams. Also my renewal was due with A 07/07/2006 - Got the teg and got Aplan insurance at 900GBP - 26yrs 3yr NCB 28/06/2007 - A-Plan quoted 700GPB for the renewal on the 7th 30/06/2007 -...
  6. tedg

Yet another DC5 off the road

Just shunted into the back of a car - needless to say i get the blame - but thats all i want to say about it at the moment. Looking to persue a claim with A-Plan. Some local garage in Suffolk has the car at the moment but will be looking at getting it over to TGM for new...
  7. tedg

Swapping Wheels

The rears are pretty worn and fronts are good. I want to swap the rear to the fronts and finish them off down to illegal tread. Is there any problems with swapping rear to fronts regarding balance etc?
  8. tedg

track day wheels

Hi all, Need to find some track day wheels to hold some track day tires. This way i do not have to run on illegal tyres, I can just swap the wheels round. Any suggestions?
  9. tedg

broken wing mirror

forgot to fold them in and some oik pushed it forwards :evil: it has now clicked in to the right place for driving, but the folding motor does not seem to work. I guess the linkage is broken....... don't have time to investigate further right now just a winge :)
  10. tedg

DC5 Carputer project

anyone done a 'carputer install????
  11. tedg

potential DC5 owner in Northants

Hi All!!!! Does any one have a DC5 in Northants area? I would lke to go and find my own DC5, but i have not seen one ever yet.......... :)
  12. tedg

New DC05 Buyer

Hi All, I am a newbie here and will like to become a ‘teg owner. The time has come for me to buy a new car, and since I am young and foolish, I feel it is time for something sporty. I have done a couple of track days in a DC02 back in 2002, and that was great fun. I was recently looking...