Search results

1. B

moving on ...

Well after 8 years of ownership im letting the teg go,ive gradualy fell out of love with it this week the aux belt snapped no power steering , and coolant all over engine , the exhaust blows , the speedo needle not working , arches starting to rust it done 190k miles ,seats worn,being my only...
  2. B

type R stickers...

hi easy question (probably) is there an easy way of removing the typeR stickers from the sides of the teg as some of the red R has come away and im just going to remove them completely thanks.
  3. B

aero wipers..

hi does anyone have the bosch aero slimm type wipers on there dc5 ? i looked at them in halford but wasn't sure if they fitted also do the piaa aero ones fit they any good ? my old standard piaa getting a bit squeeky cheers.
  4. B

carbon wrap..

hi wondering if anyone has carbon wrapped their bonnet? ive noticed lots of small chips on it and wondered if it may be cheaper than a re-spray , any thoughts cheers.
  5. B

Nitrogen...

hi just wondering does anyone here use nitrogen to fill there tyre's or is it too much hassle ?
  6. B

front protection..

Hi rammed the front bumper into a high curb in a multistorey car park today damaging the lip but willget whole front re-sprayed does any one have a clear protective film on there front as i dont want to respray again in the future any ideas on costs of this stuff many thanks.
  7. B

facia lights..

hi how do i remove the heater control facia without damage as some bulbs have gone cheers .
  8. B

omg gritters..

just saw the first gritter of the winter and i was thinking how i could protect my front splitter from the damage a close encounter with one of these causes i was thinking of gaffer taping it up any thoughts cheers :)
  9. B

tracking...

hi strange one this having gone thro summer with rota force wheels on GY EAGLE F1 tyres ive changed to the oem wheel with same tyres now the car pulls to the right under power and when i let go of the wheel which didnt happen with the rotas could this be tracking shes on eibach springs with TGM...
  10. B

Mugen discs..

Hi im about to get new discs and was thinking of trying mugen anyone running these with mintex 1144s or should i stick with oem cheers :)
  11. B

FRONT BADGE..

Hi anyone know how the front red H badge is fixed on if glued any easy ways of removal cheers.
  12. B

RE070 PRICES..

Hi anyone know where i can get the best price for a set of RE070 and what speed rating should they be ive got 2 sets wheels both with GY F1 but 2 speed ratings 87w & 91y so i fancy a change may as well get the best cheers.
  13. B

frozen out..

Anybody found it hard to get into the drivers side in these conditions the passenger side is ok its as if the drivers side lock is frozen cos the pin stays down strange ? cheers.
  14. B

screech..

HI NOT SURE IF THIS IS RELATED TO YHE WEATHER ATM BUT THE CAR MAKES A SHORT SHARP SCREECH JUST AFTER IGNITION BUT ONLY IN THE MORNINGS ANY IDEAS ANYONE CHEERS.
  15. B

Brake pads..

Unusual one this anyone experianced there brake pads coming loose, a couple of days ago i had to brake sharply from some miles per hour but didnt notice anything amiss but today heard a nasty grinding from the front checked wheel area and noticed bottom clip sticking out and uneven pad wear...
  16. B

Tweeters..

Just a couple of queries where can i get oem tweeters from and how much ? are there any alternatives i asked in a ice shop they sold me some cheapos that didnt fit wrong connection went to HONDA computer say no any help would be apreciated thanx .
  17. B

DC.SPORTS.

Just a couple of questions can any one tell me the decibel limit of the DC sports cat back exhaust and does it come with a silencer as im deciding between this and the TANABE concept G are these quality items i dont want anything too loud for track cheers.
  18. B

K&N..

Hi just a short one does the K&N filter for the CTR EP3 fit the DC5 oem airbox ? and does anyone do a cold air feed direct to the oem airbox? thanx.
  19. B

tyre...size

Hi i need new tyres but looking at my alloys thought id change them as well , im considering either team dynamics pro 1.2 {black} or rota force {white} on a blue teg , do 215x45x17 fit these rims , im on good year f1s at the mo but any other tyre recomendations would be helpful cheers.
  20. B

brakelines

Hi is it worth fitting stainless steel brakelines onto an oem set up tho i do have ferodo on at the mo but could i do better pads wise ?.