Search results

1. E

June trackdays

Sounds good hopefully get to have a chat. You going on to Ring after?
  2. E

June trackdays

Oulton Park on 27 June, Donnington on 29 July and Spa on 9 November booked at the moment. Looking to book Anglesey in September assuming Wales is open for business again 😁
  3. E

Skunk2 throttle body.

Also running one here with no problems.
  4. E

Torque GT

Another "thumbs up" for TGT here. Bought my car off them in Feb '16 and been very happy with it. It was refreshing to deal with a company who take real pride in what they do.
  5. E

Strange dc5 finds

Oh my God that looks shit.
  6. E

Neighbour purposely crashed into my DC5.

I think I would just have to smash his face in whilst grinning like a psychopath, what an utter helmet of a neighbour.
  7. E

YC53 FLO in bodyshop going all out!

Interested in this as I owned this car for a week. Ironically I pick up my new one tomorrow nearly 9 years later!
  8. E

Engine Blown!

yup. my Dad did it in mine when i let him drive it. 8k RPM in 5th then down into 4th... :lol: private test track, etc.
  9. E

Absolutely Gutted!

i agree; deduct 1 nr. wife to offsite spoilheap... gutted you've had to come to this, Teg ride isn't THAT unforgiving i don't think!
  10. E

Baffled sumps

you should look at it from the point of view they're cheap insurance ;)
  11. E

Hi All

exactly the same quote i got at 21 from Flux, 1400 fully comp with 2 years NCB :D i believe it was underwritten by ensign?
  12. E

potential new club member

yeah i'm good cheers Matt ;) that white one looks very nicely done :)
  13. E

potential new club member

advice - don't buy yc53 flo :lol: i should have taken you out in mine when i had it matey!! you wont be disappointed by a dc5 :) edit - advice would be from what i remember... check underseal and SVA test - should both be done if imported through a proper importer. also a small thing but the...
  14. E

DC5 Forum Noob

ahh with comp2 alloys lowered on gmc 50mm springs and colour coded? or have i still got the wrong car? ;) either way, remember you lol, your dc5 looks minty too :D lovely cars!
  15. E

DC5 Forum Noob

i recognise you off "SSC" ;) moonstone GTi you had didn't you? :?
  16. E

LOOK 'flo' is back

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CA ... 9291564251 That link works.
  17. E

The Beast is Back........

Absolutely STUNNING mate. No other words for it.
  18. E

Buying an integra 51kpo

Lol, small world. I test drove that car above about 3 hours before buying 'FLO' :lol:
  19. E

Thinking of a DC5- Where to get a test drive?

A Honda Dealership and an independant salesman both let me test drove a DC5 and I was only 20 with a babyface :lol: Granted the Honda dealership took a bit more persuasion!
  20. E

picked up my teg type r last week

Mate sorry to hear about this. Both me and p3ps have bought this car from the dealer before you, and returned it within 2 weeks of buying it. If you want to add me to MSN for a chat / advice / info, as I went through exactly the same as you, PM me and i'll give you my address. See my previous...