Search results

1. CHALKIE

My car needs a good clean!!

Aldershot/Basingstoke/Hampshire/Surrey. Suggestions welcome.
  2. CHALKIE

Damp headlining,WTF?

My passenger headlining appears to be damp/wet. What could cause this?
  3. CHALKIE

Will I regret buying a 2001,Scooby Forester STI?

Anyone had one? Before or after the Teg?
  4. CHALKIE

Insurance after a ban.

I'm coming to the end of a six month ban after "totting up". :xredface: I've managed to keep hold of my Teg despite my g/f hassling me daily to get shot. :xyes: I'm just wondering if I'll be able to justify the cost of my insurance for my weekend toy. From what I'm reading online my licence...
  5. CHALKIE

DC5 & EP3,Front pads. (Brembo).

Bought some,brand new off ebay. Title suggests: "Here is a set of brake pads bought to put on a Honda Civic DC5 Type R, now surplus to requirements as the car has been sold. Bought direct from a Honda dealership. Included are front pads, instructions, 2 shims and grease tubes." Have I been...
  6. CHALKIE

What insurance quote,would make you think twice?

All mods declared,it just keeps rising,year after year.FFS. ](*,) :xmad: I also have a 'Silly fast,rare,easy nickable,motorbike',and it costs me peanuts to insure. :xconfused: Usual mods. Gruppe M,KPRO etc. What's the maximum you'd pay,to keep the DC5? I'm after simlple figures,to...
  7. CHALKIE

Blue sticker in rear screen.

What's all that about then????? Mine is stamped,#1009. Car is a C/W, 01,Y reg.
  8. CHALKIE

Over the fucking moon. :)

So pleased,cant thank,Romain @ Eurospec 2000 and Tom and team at TGM enough.:xnworthy: :xnworthy: :xcheers: :xcheers: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Happy. 8) KPRO-Gruppe M - DCSports,Full System-RBC. Total package. 8) Couldn't be happier. 8) 8) 8) 8) :arrow:
  9. CHALKIE

Dissapointing dyno result?

Had the car on the dyno on saturday,slightley annoyed,the figure wasn't higher. :xconfused: Full DC Sports system,Gruppe M. Thoughts?
  10. CHALKIE

2'nd Hand KPRO,**ADVICE REQUIRED-FAST**

Looking to buy,2nd hand. Any potential problems? Can the KPRO,be remapped over and over? I have my RBC sitting here......... :xhelp:
  11. CHALKIE

OEM Wheel fit in the Space saver space?

Anyone done it? Fully inflated tyre. :xconfused:
  12. CHALKIE

OEM DC5,Complete,Zhorst,mani,cat....F/S Price,Ideas.

Evening guys & Gals. Iv'e had this lot stored for over 2 years,in case I return to OEM. :lol: :lol: It's never going to happen,so time to get it sold & free up some space. :green: Iv'e no idea what it's all worth though...... :xconfused: Feel free to comment,advise,abuse,offer monies etc...
  13. CHALKIE

RBC-Help Required.

I bought an RBC inlet mani from a forum member and had them, send it straight to TGM. 8) Booked the car in for a few jobs inc,mot,tyres AND to have the RBC fitted. 8) Anyhow,I picked the car up on Saturday,only to be told the,RBC,hadn't been fitted due to it "missing" bits. :shock: A few...
  14. CHALKIE

Post up your mileage of your DC5

Post up your mileage of your 2001 DC5 chalkie: 58,500. lockwood77: 55,000. Gaz DC5: 26,000.***(04~DC5). celox performance: 41,000. Chris-DC5: 32,500. flex1984: 55,000.(ish) MattDC5: 46,000. Stonehead21: 47,000. Coldfuse: 64,000. gibbyboy: 55,000. bezza4: 84,000. Honda-atr: 40,625. oregato...
  15. CHALKIE

Handbrake light on dash flashing intermittently??

It's coming on intermittently,whilst I'm driving. :shock: Had a search,all 8 pages,with no sound results. ](*,) Seems,no rhythem to it. Tried,braking hard,accelerating hard and didn't light up,just popped up every 3 or 4 mins. Car is booked in at TGM in 2 weeks for some goodies,just...
  16. CHALKIE

Chalkies Nivarna,2Years on the hunt.

Landed on my doorstep this morning. 8) 8) :twisted: I have been after one of these for more than 2 years .............................. A massive thanks to Dotty. 8) Cheers m8 (he hates txt talk :P :P ) Pics. Im almost( :xlol: ) overwhelmed!! "GOOD THINGS COME TO...
  17. CHALKIE

SFS Coolant hose.Group BUY.List up.

Ready gents? PROVISIONAL LIST 1. CHALKIE~RED 2.Vtec_wannabe~BLUE 3.Gaz DC5~BLUE 4.brucey87~RED 5.Honda-atr~RED 6.thomsojf~RED 7.LA-DC5 ITR~RED 8.C2BDB~RED 9.JDC5~RED 10. MattDC5~RED 11. Stephen1612~BLUE
  18. CHALKIE

SFS Induction hose. Group Buy. £55 delivered.UPDATED 24/5/09

Iv'e been in contact via e-mail with Matt Lewis Motorsport,Re: A GB on an SFS Induction hose for the DC5. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SFS-Silicone-Indu ... 7C294%3A30 Definative List. 1.chalkie~RED (PAID.)Recieved. 8) 2.Mark_teg~RED(PAID.) Recieved.8) 3.mikegsi~RED(PAID.) Recieved. 8)...
  19. CHALKIE

Gruppe M Question.

I took my car to the local jet wash for a good spraying down the other day and was paying particular attention to a huge bird turd very near the above bonnet inlet. After about 10 seconds i realised. :oops: Slightley worried,i left the car standing for about 10 mins before starting her up and...
  20. CHALKIE

DC5 Vs FD2,lol............lol..........lol

Taken from FD2.com. :P :P :P :P :oops: Sorry lee H.