Search results

1. L

ahh what to buy!! Tyres..

id prob get the goodyears ive always used them and are a great tyre, but i may be tempted with the toyo's...
  2. L

there drive shafts mate, they come with universal joints (uj's) on them, the drivers side has a half shaft too which comes off the gearbox and one of the drive shafts slots into it,i dont know the part numbers but they are differnent but look identical to look at,
  3. L

STOLEN - HS51XDL - WHITE DC5 Friday 29th 20:00

sorry to hear mate, gutted for you, ill keep my eyes peeled but im betting its in london already in a garage, insurance should pay you out just hopefully what its worth,
  4. L

apexi rev/speed meter

ahh cool, mines black but the same other than that, i was thinking of removing it but its hard wired in by the look of it so ill prob just tuck it away again! thanks for the offer o the stands mate Dave
  5. L

apexi rev/speed meter

hi guys while cleaning the car today i removed the cover underneath the steering wheel and an apexi rev/speed meter dropped down, at first i didnt have a clue what it was for but ive done a google search since, its connected to a gforce meter as well and it all works fine, i dont know why it was...
  6. L

! Handbrake light coming on during Ring lap

i would say low brake fluid warning mate, it is on the cupra r's
  7. L

The louder end of the exhaust scale......

dc sports exhaust and dc sprts manifold (decat) is very load it registered 119db on full throttle doing a fly by on a private road, is sounds like a race car ill up it as i had it on video too, here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOmNUJaLSI
  8. L

car revs funny down low

i think ive got this problem, has anyone got a remedy? seems exactly the same as the opening post....
  9. L

Trackday Insurance

morris insurance quote = 77.00 excess = 750 amount insured 11000 :)
  10. L

hi

hi :)
  11. L

hi

hi :)
  12. L

exhaust recommendation and advice please

thats what i went for mate, got a hks hi power silent of the classifieds here, cant wait 8)
  13. L

slight wobble between 70 - 80

hi guys a quick upate for anyone who may be interested, its turned up to be the drivers side drive shaft, thanks for the replies i got, Dave
  14. L

removing wing mirror glass

ok managed to do this last night, if anyone is wondering you just have to pull quite hard as not only is the glass clipped to the mount its stuck to it too,
  15. L

ok cool but will both connect straight onto my dc sports mainfold? Greedy has a Fujitsubo SR in the for sale section cat back system as mine hasnt got a cat will it not fit? do you guys think it would be any quieter? thanks
  16. L

hi guys, right ive got a dc sports manifold which goes onto a dc sports exhaust system with no cat, this is to be honest too loud so what are my options? ive got a track day next Thursday so i want to get it sorted before then and it has to be below 105db, ive tested it doing a fly by at wide...
  17. L

removing wing mirror glass

hi guys, some freak smashed into the drivers side mirror on the dc5 and smashed the glass, the motor wont pull it in either any more so i need to look at that, but how do i remove/replace just the mirror? just pull it out? thanks for any help