Search results

1. D

Play in absorbers

Hi all, Looking for some anwsers, discovered i have some play on both front wheels, found out the play in in the shock absorbers, tein monoflex is what i have. Play is is not in the lower bracket but the tube itself, probably damaged? Anybody know something about this? Thanks in advance
  2. D

Size swaybar front and back!

Can somebody tell me what the diameter is of the front and rear oem swaybars of the DC5? Ordering bushes for the sway bar and need to know for sure which sizes i need. can somebody confirm this for me please? Thanks
  3. D

Master kit bushes DC5

Hi There, Was wondering, after searched a bit haven't found a right answer. The master kit funkypower supplies it says it doesn't fit for the rear bushes...
  4. D

Ball joints

Searched already and found some topics. I would like to hear what the buddyclub roll adjusters are like. Alucardo wrote they didnt last a year, can anybody tell me if these are suited for road use? I understand that it is a part that has to endure a lot of stress on the road, specially when the...
  5. D

TGM inverted tie rods

I would like to ask if anybody knows the pricing on the TGM inverted tie rod ends for ep3, guess they are the same as dc5. Anybody knows? want a fast answer for a friend of mine. Is it right that TGM has their own tie rods designed? also my friend ask me for a version 1 and version 2, is there...
  6. D

Alignment problem

Hi Guys, Got some problems yesterday with alignment. the garage said there is play on the inner side of the track rod. does this mean that i need new track rods or is there something with the housing of the steering rack? i don't feel anything in the steering, so i'm not sure if they are...
  7. D

Finally got them

Wanted to share these with you guys, bought them they are in very good condition. Waiting for the spring to get them on.
  8. D

Mugen GP's

Hi guys, I want to share with you guys the following and gauge if there is interest. A bloke from my webboard wants to sell his 18 inch et55 7,5 inch gunmetal Mugen gp's. Absolute in new state, no damage. With yokohama neova ad08 tires 225-40-18. I'm already buying a set of te37 or else...
  9. D

BC Racing Coilovers

Goodday gentlemen, I can get a very good price on a set of BC (not buddyclub) BR Coilovers. Spring rate is Front 10k, rear 12k. According to data i found that my currents setup (OEM dampers and eibach sportline) is: 6k front and 10k rear. Question is, big difference rate? what can i expect in...
  10. D

Aragosta suspension

Hi Mates, Wanted to know if anyone is familiar with the brand "aragosta". Could not find much about it, so maybe you guys can tell me something, thanks.
  11. D

VTC and VSS

Any experts here know something about the VTC? seems in kpro my cams are a little bit off to what the command cam wants, heard something about a dirty VTC? Also in kpro my VSS is off a lot, my speedo is correct, is this cause of the gearbox sensor which is installed to convert to miles...
  12. D

Did you guys know this?

Found this out yesterday evening, luckily mine isn't :) http://www.hondata.c...ounterfeit.html maybe make this a sticky in case anybody is considering buying a second hand kpro!
  13. D

GOW3

So guys, next month it's coming out! Really looking forward to it and i hope it will not be a dissapointment! I'm planning on playing it in cooperative mode also, any of u guys wanna join co op? xbox live gamertag: Chill.SHiNiNG
  14. D

Who Lives near the Isle of Wight?

Hi guys, Trying to work something out for a member here, shipping a spoiler for a dc2 to bembridge isle of wight! I found a freight forwarder only they don't ship to island for private customers. So my question is, does anybody live in this area on the mainland who would like to help and get...
  15. D

Cel code 63 P0138

Hi guys just a quick advice... i get the code 63 p0138 secondary so2 sensor high voltage i have a decat kpro etc.. can i just disable the sensor, yes or no?? also if i put the the original cat on does it still do it's job for the mot?? is the sensor faulty or just complaining? i got this...
  16. D

Kpro Knocking

Can somebody tell me more on phantom knocking on kpro??? does this happen to you guys also?? in 6th gear on wide open throttle i get knock detection sometimes...the guy who mapped it says the ignition is good and that it might be something else. He was thinking on misfire sparkplugs or cam...
  17. D

Did u guys see this?? :)

My god! http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1515111/fafe6a14/btcc_2011.html
  18. D

Kal File

I wanted to know if anybody have a map with these bolt ons: Gruppe M Toda header RBC RM01a If you have something comparable i would like to compare it with my kal file. PLs help if you have one, thks Marcel PS. i could not upload my kal file here? is his normal?
  19. D

Speedometer

Today after cleaning the car, my speedometer (everything else on the odometer was working) didnt work and also engine check light came on. After i got home and waxed the car first i connected my laptop on the kpro started the engine, no light came on and there are no DTC codes in kpro. Drove for...
  20. D

Kpro Map

Goodday Guys, Just got my Kpro from the USA and i'm looking for a standard dc5 map as the original ECU. Need this map for now. Also does anyone have a map for GruppeM, RBC with standard TB, Toda Header, Fujitsubo RM01A.....running without problems ?? :) thanks, Marcel