Search results

1. Y

Eibach pro series coilovers- harsh crash rear

Hi guys everytime I go over a speed hump or similar the back end of the car feels like it just landed after falling 50ft. Shakes up the whole rear with a loud thud and I'm almost just waiting for it everytime I go over a bump and its annoying the hell out of me. Very crashy and stiff everytime...
  2. Y

Spoon n1 cat back idling 1000/1100

Anybody has spoon n1 and idles at this? Currently have aem and just spoon n1 cat back. After 10 min driving I thought the idling would sort it self but still idling around 1000 1100 Is this normal? I've had 3" in past along with exhaust manifold and the idling has been sitting around 900...
  3. Y

Facelift factory alarm and immobliser and insurance

Brentacre are asking me for alarm certificate to cover for theft. Is the factory fitted not sufficient? Anybody else have same issue?
  4. Y

Pioneer AVH- X7500BT with Pioneer AVIC-F260 - Add-on Navigation unit

Hi Anybody else have this unit? I have just recently purchased one and i cant seem to be able to load up the Navigation option on the screen. I follow the manual which says to press the MODE button on the stereo player which turns the display on and off. The instruction manuals says if the...
  5. Y

idling high with mods

Recently over this weekend I just installed 70mm rbc and 70 s90 tb. I noticed that the idling on start up is very high at around 2000 and even after a drive and in stationary the car idles at around this. Then yesterday it was idling at around 1000 ish but still idles high in stationary at 2000...
  6. Y

Genuine Honda power steering fluid - red cap

Hi I've been recommended to get the Honda power steering fluid with the red cap as opposed to the black cap as they have different viscomentric on them. Is there any truth in this? However I've been searching everywhere for this and can't seem to find it and can only seem to find the black...
  7. Y

integra type r badge on carpet.

The integra type r badge on the bottom end of the drivers side carpet was off when I bought the car. I still have the badge and would like to put it back on. Any ideas what to use?
  8. Y

2 keys. What is the difference?

I have 2 keys. The Red H key is bigger than the non Red H key. What are the difference between it? Does 1 have a immobiliser and the other dont? Or is it just size and nothing else.
  9. Y

Getting in and out of the DC5 recaro seats and seating position recliner.

Is it me or does everybody have a little dance trying to get in and out of their seats. Well for me i used to pull the seats back then use the steering wheel for levearage the one leg over the bolsters and once that leg is over and touching the floor i would push off on that feet so i dont...
  10. Y

Recaro Seat Covers - Ebay. Anybody bought from this seller?

Hi I am looking to buy some seat covers as my one are ripped along the bolsters. Has anybody bought from this seller? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAILORED-CAR-SEAT-COVER-FOR-HONDA-INTEGRA-CIVIC-ACCORD-TYPE-R-RECARO-SPEED-SEATS-/300659748973?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item4600b7b06d I...
  11. Y

Hazard light buttom illuminate in dark?

As above really. I was looking for my hazard light button whilst driving couple nights ago and noticed that it wasnt illuminated along with the other buttons like the heater dials and fan speed dials. I pressed the hazard button and it works but theres no light illuminating it in the dark. Is...
  12. Y

Fatal Crash. DC5 owner.

About a few weeks ago a young guy 22 year old added me on facebook. I did not know him but he obviously added me because of being a dc5 owner and through being a member of a dc5 forum or group on Facebook. I noticed he posted alot about him and his car and obviously loved the dc5 and was quite a...
  13. Y

anybody get flashed by cars behind?

Twice I've noticed people flashing me once on the dual carriageway which was because of my back fog light.s Tonight on the motorway I was driving on the slow lane (near lane )driving at 60mph. The other lanes were all clear behind and on front with just 1 EU lorry behind me by some distance. He...
  14. Y

No power to Sony Headunit

Hi, i am looking for abit of help please. My Sony head unit isn't getting any power at all. I only just noticed this problem around 3 days ago when there was heavy rain with thunder and lightning which caused the car alarm to go off whilst parked up at home whilst i was at work. Later on in...
  15. Y

Autolock

Is this a standard feature on on the car or programmed with the Toad alarm i have? I like to start up the car and let it warm up before i drive off and would like to leave it running whilst i just pop off to get something in the house for example. I dont want to be locked out of the car so i...
  16. Y

How much petrol when on red?

Any ideas as to how much petrol is remaining when it hits the red light?
  17. Y

Seating position - how do I know I have lowered seat rails?

Im still adjusting and getting used to the seats and seating position. Feels like my sweet cheeks are in a ditch or something and im always lifting myself up all the time to see the bonnet Im constantly adjusting the seat recliner to make it straight up and pulling and pushing the seat back and...
  18. Y

removing kenwood single din stereo player

Tried removing the Kenwood stereo it is a single din. Bought some keys to remove it but as I push it half way in it seems like it's hitting a dead end. Somebody I spoke to said I have to remove the whole housing. Any ideas?
  19. Y

Trip Meter A & Trip Meter B

Just to clarify. Are these basically the same thing doing the same job? If they are the same thing, do you use them both or just the one meter? Because i cant think of any of reason of having 2 of the same thing apart from checking how much miles you have done since the last fill up :xaiweb3:
  20. Y

Toad ai606 Alarm - Cant find main unit. Found a Viper unit

Hi I thought ill start my own thread on this. My alarm keeps going off for the past 4 days i have had the car. Its been every evening around 8-12pm and its becoming a nuisance. It goes off 3-4 times one after another. Ive looked for the main unit as someone pointed out that you can change...