Search results

1. NiCkO

Suspension Reviews:

Found it :xking:
  2. NiCkO

O2 Sensor for £41.86 on Ebay. Is it to good to be true?

i believe this is this pre sensor so should be ok but most likely wont last
  3. NiCkO

lCA'S TOOL SPC 69330

where you based
  4. NiCkO

dc5 type r suspension fit an ep3 civic type r??

yes on both counts i believe, fronts struts you will need to use dc5 track rod ends and the rears should fit but the bush is slightly girthier by 2mm so you would need to file it a bit
  5. NiCkO

Hi everyone, MR dc5

I have a kidney up for swaps if you fancy it? Well looked after! Failing that mint condition bone marrow.... On seriusOs note one of the best teggs out there facelift FTW
  6. NiCkO

Hi everyone, MR dc5

Good lord this is incredible........ Words escape me. Also what lip is that?
  7. NiCkO

track rod ends

I can get them for 42 each + p&p
  8. NiCkO

New dc5 owner from Guildford

Loving the grids
  9. NiCkO

Fastest DC5 setup (in each discipline)

I voted turbo for everything i believe its mostly done to the tune, well tuned turbocharged car IMO will outperform N/A and S/c in all three discipline's
  10. NiCkO

coilovers?

d2's go low but ride shit HTH
  11. NiCkO

Can an Arc intake be made easily?

tegiwa mk2 :xyes:
  12. NiCkO

FN2 - Winter Protection Detail

wayne you never clean your car anyways' :D
  13. NiCkO

rockingham track day bargin

Thought i would post this track day here i got the deal on through work nice and cheap and you can buy extra time at a discount as youve gone through this deal log on to www.groupon.co.uk register your email and buy you get £30 off extra time and depending on the day you can get the...
  14. NiCkO

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

bit of an old thread mind!
  15. NiCkO

Torque GT & as always TGM

i think there is good and bad in all of them. at the end of the day your buying a car without seeing it hundreds of miles away. i agree people can be made aware of things regards importers like SVA iv herd some bad but also alot of good and have so friends that have had a great service from...
  16. NiCkO

Hi all

same guy as of CL? welcome
  17. NiCkO

Civic owner here :)

welcome i sold my ebp em1 for a blue teg too you need to make the change lol