Search results

1. Stewlark

Rear bumper no lip pics please

Anyone got any pictures of there rear bumper with no rear lip on? My google searches don't seem to be showing me what I am looking for. Thanks in advance
  2. Stewlark

Aftermarket exhaust manifold question

Trying to do my research on after market exhaust manifolds and I was wondering what implications on the MOT it will cause fitting one. The few that I have seen eliminate the cat converter. Has anyone had issues with their MOT and a different exhaust manifold?
  3. Stewlark

Advice with Brakes please???

When I got my DC5, I have often thought the Brakes are not as sharp as what they should be. So recently changed the brake fluid and installed braided brake lines. It has improved it but not as much as i hoped. So anyway time has gone on and just got the brake callipers re-sprayed and they...
  4. Stewlark

Oulton park 4th of November

Not official honda thing but I've seen 5 honda integras booked on this date with javelin, wondering if there's anyone on here booked?
  5. Stewlark

Skunk counterfeit goods

Is it me, or is the market flooded with counterfeit skunk 2 products more so than usual?? It's devaluing their brand and makes me not wanna order anything just in case I get a dodgey product.
  6. Stewlark

What's this?

Anyone got a clue what this is before I rip it out and potentially brake my car? Located near the bonnet release catch in the car.
  7. Stewlark

Skimming tyres

Has anyone ever skimmed tyres before? I have four spare wheels with tyres which have worn on the inside edge. Because of the way they have worm they have horrendous road noise. But they have decent tread on them for me to just bin them. Just wondering if anyone has done this before, can't find...
  8. Stewlark

Pulling to the left... Any suggestions what else I can do?

Recently imported my dc5. The car came with oem wheels on winter tyres and aftermarket wheels on Yokohamas. After market wheels had worn uneven, I got horrendous road noise but the car did drive true and straight, so I ordered new tyres. While I ordered these I got the oem wheels sent off to...
  9. Stewlark

Winter tyres

Obviously this is wrong time to talk about these. I was wondering if any of you guys run winter tyres in the winter. I won't be as I am fortunate enough to have another car. I have received an extra spare set of wheels on the purchase of my car and they have winter tyres on. I personally...
  10. Stewlark

Brembo brakes stickers

Hi guys, trawled the site for a while and can't find what I'm looking for. Any one know the size of stickers I need for for my front brake callipers? Or does anyone have a link for where they got theirs from? Getting my calipers repainted and don't really trust eBay. They are obviously oems...
  11. Stewlark

Double din assistance please?

Right, I pick up my car from torque gt very soon. The car hasn't got a head unit. I have got my eye on a pioneer double din head unit on the web. Contacted the 2 cheapest companies I have found on the web. I need to know what else I need in order to order this product from them. They are...
  12. Stewlark

Has yours come?

Looking forward to this... And look what's arrived in the post....
  13. Stewlark

Anyone tried hard race products?

I am considering buying a hardrace camber kit. I have been looking at various different kits out there. I've not heard much about hardrace until recent and especially since the time attack cars (non Hondas). Has anyone tried any of the hard race products yet? If so, any feedback would be...
  14. Stewlark

Who knows their wheels?

I have won these from japan along with my DC5 I am importing. I can't find them anywhere on the internet to compare them to identity, price,etc. Torque Gt say they are Work, but work what? Anyone know?
  15. Stewlark

Opinions please

In you opinions, which has got better resale potential? Standard look from bumper ?or Mugen front bumper? I know the mugen bumper is rare and not cheap. Thanks
  16. Stewlark

Miss the dc5

Does anyone's mrs hate your dc5? Mine hated mine so much that to save our relationship I had to sell it in march last year. I had only had the car 1 year. In my search for car satisfaction I have had evo 9, ek9 and now a golf r32 and I am still not happy, has anyone else had this problem with...
  17. Stewlark

Synchro mesh

I have just noticed a slight crunching from 2nd and 3rd gear, from word of mouth, people are telling me that its my synchro mesh going. Is this the most probable diagnosis? If so what sort of cost am I looking at? Where's the best place to buy the parts from and at what price? While that's...
  18. Stewlark

Full tank - mileage

Heys guys, just wondering how many miles everyone is getting to a full tank of juice?
  19. Stewlark

Manifolds

Hey guys I've searched on here about different manifolds and can't find the answers I'm looking for. I have a dc sports exhaust system and was thinking of getting the 4-2-1 manifold to match. But searching, there are different brands at almost double the price, going for the more expensive...
  20. Stewlark

Rear lower control arms

Hey guys just wondering what everyone's undercarriage is looking like, please post pics, I can't decide what look I want?