Search results

1. S

Just Stripped 3 Wheel Nuts

I snapped one on my dc5 before tightening it. Think it was something like €2 for one from Honda here so sounds about right
  2. S

RSX workshop manual

Have it saved if you want me to email it. Pm me
  3. S

Dashcams

I've got one of these front and rear on my fd2. It's a generic camera, full hd and comes on with the ignition. Very good picture. I like it because it's so small and for the front I can't even see it behind the mirror. Only 20€ ish
  4. S

Annoying Suspension Noise Help

Worth taking a look at the bolts that mount the sub frame to the chassis. I had a knocking noise and it was cured by tightening these. Only half a turn to tighten but it's solved the noise. Was only there when I was reversing onto or pulling out of driveway
  5. S

Torque Steer

Happened on my fd2 and it was because the two front tyres had different tread depths. Put backs on front which were even. All sorted
  6. S

Air Conditioning Gas & Amount

I've done this on my dc5 with the ez chill. Worked perfectly. Used on a few other cars too never any problem
  7. S

Longer 6th Gear Mod (Some Results)

Had it done on my dc5 by Icetronix. Very worthwhile mod especially if the box will already be out
  8. S

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

While we're at it, I'll just leave this here... https://youtu.be/kEB44b0sK8Q
  9. S

Poll anyone?!
  10. S

That's gone. I met up with him to give him oil for it. Looked better in the flesh than the photos. He pmed me to buy my car off me a week before he bought that one!
  11. S

The first one I saw was in Derry but that was a northern car. I've seen one other white on the motorway coming against me. I know a lad who bought a white one about two weeks ago in North Tipperary and that car had been parked up for nearly 2 years
  12. S

Yup, 16 white and 1 blue. That's not including Northern Ireland.
  13. S

And 17 in Ireland!
  14. S

Mapped with no modifications?

Ive never had any issue with the fuel here. Have had cl7r, dc5 and now fd2. I know my fd2 had a dyno run and it did 228 on standard irish fuel with no mapping. I only ever use topaz fuel
  15. S

Mapped with no modifications?

As far as I know topaz and maxol petrol is 99ron in ireland
  16. S

Tyres - Eagle F1's OR UniRoyalRainSport3's??

Eagle f1 all day long! Had them on the dc5 and just put a full set of them on the fd2. Grip is superb for our irish roads and weather combination. I got them from camskill before but I ended up getting them from Carbery Tyres in Clonakilty the last few times. He usually works out at the same...
  17. S

Recaro SR4

I changed my seats around and I was still able to adjust even though it was on the wrong side. If that makes sense
  18. S

Hi all...back again..irish member

Don't know anymore on the car. Changing back to kms should just mean you need to remove the speed convertor. Think it has probably been put on the speed sensor on the gear box. Once that's off it will show in kms. Mileage will be a mix of miles and kms though
  19. S

DC5 Integra Type R Insurance Ireland HELP!

Just thought I'd add to this... Got my renewal for the fd2 from Axa and they wanted €1460!! Bearing in mind the dc5 last year was €800. Rang up a guy I know in Axa and he went to his manager and could only get it down to €1100. I ended up ringing Arann insurance brokers in Dublin after...
  20. S

HID not bright

Before I restored my cloudy headlights the light was poor and the beam had no definition. Afterwards I could clearly see the line of the beams if that makes sense. I ended up getting new headlights in the end though. Made a massive difference