Search results

1. Brecht

Brembo rebuild parts

So i've taken the brembo's apart for sandblasting and powercoating. Is there a place where i can order all the little parts and bolts? i already have a new seal rebuild kit. thanks !
  2. Brecht

what power would i make?

As the title states, curious what power i would lose. I'm thinking about getting it remapped with the oem exhaust manifold! Currently makes 247bhp and 238Nm , pw jdm intake , tegiwa v2 exhaust manifold , rrc ( not ported with oem tb), and mugen twinloop. vtec at 4000rpm Did change to an...
  3. Brecht

rear trailing arming bushing, installed wrong way round..

As title states.. did a complete overhaul on my suspension bushings... before i had the energy bushing kit front and rear. Now i've installed the hardrace full kit , so every possible bushing is replaced. Thing is, i was a little to quick with the trailing arm bushing.. so i installed it wrong...
  4. Brecht

tegiwa shortshifter + ktuned race spec cables

So i've had the k-tuned race cables for about 3 years now with no issues at all, today i decided to do the tegiwa shortshifter mod. First problem, the up and down motion cable doesn't fit so i had to take of some material from the ktuned end piece. Got that sorted and all fitted i didn't use the...
  5. Brecht

Ep3 crank pulley with dc5 belt?

So my crank pulley just went and is knocking against my engine block.. I can get hold of an ep3 crank pulley tomorrow, question is.. will my original belt still fit? Thanks
  6. Brecht

Kpro upload error

Hey guys, here again with a wierd problem... So i've had my kpro tuned about 9 months ago, so it's set up and everything. Done a few datalogs since, fault code readings. 2 weeks ago i adjusted the launch control and uploaded the new calibration, no problems whatsoever. Now i've installed a new...
  7. Brecht

front Wheel stud and bearing part number?

As the title states, looking for the part numbers for the Front wheel bearing and front wheel studs! I wanted to put it in the part number topic but it's not something people look at everyday so if someone has the numbers i'll post it in there! From what i've read the front wheel bearing is the...
  8. Brecht

Engine doesn't sit level

Never noticed this before but the engine isn't really level in the engine bay, the engine side is lower than the transmission side. checked this when i found the sump was touching a rubber trim on the subframe and i really dont know if this is normal at all ! all mounts are changed for hardrace...
  9. Brecht

rough gearchanges( not all the time )

So about 4 weeks ago i went for a quick trackday at Spa, did a few laps and went to the pits for a cooldown. When I wanted to go on track again , put in gear it went real rough so i thought , why not try all the gears. 1st and 2nd were rough 3th and 4th smooth als silk and 5th and 6th also...
  10. Brecht

ep3 energy master bushing kit on dc5?

As the titel states , are they interchangeable ? I ordered the dc5 bushings but when i opened the box it said it was for the ep3, when i mailed the shop they said it was the same? Can anyone shed some light on this? don't want to press out my old bushings and be surprised the new ones don't fit...
  11. Brecht

basemap vtec point

Hi, Just plugged in my kpro and uploaded the k20a-itr.kal calibration . The one with the twinloop , toda header and injen cai. Thing is when driving i could hear the engine changing notes at about 3800 rpm, i then looked at the vtec point and lower boundary is set at 3800 rpm at 96kpa and the...
  12. Brecht

NHB teg GK53 OBN

Hi, got this car back in march and registered on here on the same day i bought the car but i'm kind of curious now on the history of the car. Bought it from SVimports in dover, and took it on the boat back to belgium with me. What i've found is that it had an accident before, airco condenser is...