Search results

1. B

Front lower control arm bushes for DC5

Hi All Looking for a bit of advice please :) I need new bushes for the front lower control arms and I am looking for OEM/OE quality Are the EP3 ones the same as ours? Anyone know have any info that might help? Thanks Paul :D
  2. B

Battery dead :(

Got up this morning, first frosty day this year and my battery is dead. :(
  3. B

Buddy Club Shifter Repair and Install.

Recently I bought a Buddy Club Short Shifter for spares and repairs from Wingnutz :) So naturally I decided to repair it :D I started by stripping it apart. Then I took the problem part to a friend of mine who literally made an exact copy (but slightly bigger diameter) in minutes (guy is a...
  4. B

Day out at Brophy's, Injector clean and J's gear :)

Went over to Seans and set out stripping the injector rail off the car. Once they were cleaned and put back on it was time for the J's gear :)
  5. B

Injector flush through.

My mate has an EM1 with an ITB'd High Comp B18 and it was running super rough (misfiring, flatspots and hesitating) between 1000-4000rpm and couldnt really get it past 4000rpm we tried loads of things then spoke to Andrew Baird (The Man) at Automek who suggested to have a look at the injectors...
  6. B

O2 Sensor for £41.86 on Ebay. Is it to good to be true?

Personally I think buy cheap, buy twice but anyone got thoughts on this? Part Number fits with the denso one. Ps I dont need one I just saw this on ebay and thought it was worth a mention...
  7. B

Boomerang-tag from brentacre

I recently purchased insurance from brentacre and have been sent something called a boomerang tag. Anyone else seen this?
  8. B

Bridgestone RE002, are these new tyres?

I was on camskills and noticed that there are new tread patterns and names of bridgestone tyres, anyone seen these before...
  9. B

A DC5 For under £4000 :/

Are my eyes playing tricks or does this person have a DC5 up for sale for £3400 :/ http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r-dc5-2002-stunning/1532563 I dont know if thats a mistake but, if thats legit someones up for a bargin :)
  10. B

Day out at Pro-Grip

Yesterday, Brophy and me went a trip to a Geo guy in Larbert (John at Pro Grip) Got plenty of pictures :D Mostly pictures of Sean's car because I left my camera in the car while mines was on the ramps haha :xClubbed:
  11. B

Help getting insurance. 24, 5 years no claims, 6 years driving

Struggling to get a decent quote. Admiral seem to be my savings grace. And I think it's all to do with the fact I had a civic ej9, before the dc5 that's not helping. Argh
  12. B

Engine bay Dress Up

Done a bit of engine bay dress up work. Replacing old nuts and bolts and plastic clips with shiny new bits. Nuts, bolts and washers courtesy of Mannering Industrial. Looks much better i think :xgrin:
  13. B

Newbie from Scotland, serious about getting a DC5.

Hi All Been looking on the forum for about a month before I registered, thought it was about time I expressed my want for a DC5. Recently got a permanent job after graduating uni last year and have been in to Hondas for a while now but not been able to get exactly what I want, now I can and I...