Search results

1. K

What could be putting people off?

Hey I am just wondering if people knew what might be putting people off my car. It's up for £6000 and I haven't had one person come and view it as yet.
  2. K

Best Oil

Afternoon Chaps, Just wondering what Oil you guys use for your cars?
  3. K

The Fuel Thread :)

Saw this on another forum and thought it would be a bit of fun to see what sort of miles people get. I put in £40 on Saturday and got 179 miles mixed driving including Vtec!
  4. K

Quick Engine Question

Hey Up I just wanted to clairfy something for my own peace of mind really, but does everyone else DC5 warm up pretty quick? Mine seems to get warm within a 6 mile journey!
  5. K

Central Locking Issue

Hey When I picked up my DC5 on Saturday the guy told me the central locking doesn't un-lock the drivers door only the boot and passenger door. It has a toad alarm, any ideas how I can fix it to unlock the drivers door as well?
  6. K

What Exhaust

Hey Just curious as to what exhausts and manifolds people are running?
  7. K

Warwickshire, Midlands or Cotswolds!

Any local able to take me for a quick spin today or tonight Warwickshire, West midlands or the Cotswold area :)
  8. K

Some honest advice.

Hahaha it me I am so torn between 2 cars Hey I'm looking for some really honest advice. So I have had my Seat for around 7 months now and actually enjoyed how quick it was and how much torque it gave out. I've being playing with the idea for some time about selling it for an Integra DC5, I am...
  9. K

Viewed a Dc5 Finally :0

Well today I went and viewed a dc5 :) Now it was priced at 6500, I went to see it and it had some noticeable damage Front Splitter has come un stuck a bit 2 bit stone chips i back bumper ( can see white paint) Has 2 weeks tax I was super cheeky and offered 5800 he said he'd take 5900 but now...
  10. K

Quick Fire Help

Hey Looking at a DC5 today http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-/321331875215?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ad0df4d8f It's done 91,000 when is the next service due? These are my questions or things to look for so far All panels straight tax & mot left rust on wheel arches Smoke...
  11. K

These costs about right?

Hey I have made a spreadsheet about running costs for some hot hatches, Do you think the one for the DC5 are about right? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yaFxtGZ9yKOQMEUjprGh_3vWjaC797OKYlOWLckYJM/edit?usp=sharing
  12. K

Seeking Help

Hey Well after further research it looks like all the DC5's are miles away from me. I now don't have a car either making viewing a lot harder. So does anyone have any info or know anything about the below...
  13. K

under sealed

Hey So I have being in touch with someone about an integra who said tje car was under sealed. He said its starting to flake, now im not much of a car man in terms of mecahnics. What could this cost to fix
  14. K

Any Berkshire people?

Evening all, So ive sold my leon fr and looking at two dc5s both in Bershlrie which is around 60 miles away. Anyone in Berkshire maybe able to check them out??
  15. K

Anyone know much about this

Hey I think I have fallen in love... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-02-reg-Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-Blue-Nice-Spec-Brembos-Bodykit-/261396184770?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cdc6d3ec2 Does anyone know much about it?
  16. K

Things to look out for?

Hey I am considering selling my 235bhp Leon FR TDI and getting a DC5, I have previously owned a DC2 which I had a lot of issues with. I am no mechanic and was wondering if I could ask a few questions 1) I drive around 250 miles a week would on average what do you think the fuel would be? 2)...
  17. K

Looking into a DC5

Hey I am looking into a DC5 now I drive much less mileage. I am 23 and have 3 years NCB. I wanted to know if there any any common faults I should look out for? What is the DC5 like on fuel (yes I know its a hot hatch) Any other common faults I might have once I own one? What is the tax?