Search results

1. mikey_t8

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Good morning ladies and gents... After a good turn out for the last 3 years, I've booked our fourth annual meet at the petrolhead hotspot Ace Cafe London. For those who don't know where it is, it is situated in North West London, just off the A406, by Hanger Lane. Date: Sunday 12th August...
  2. mikey_t8

Insurance for 22 yr old..

For those who are 22 or younger, who are you insured with? At the moment my brother is with Brentacre and renewal is soon so we're trying to shop around but Greenlight and Sky Insurance both can't quote due to less than one year experiencee.. He's got 4 yrs ncb but only recently got his dc5...
  3. mikey_t8

INGs wider front fenders

Does anyone currently have a set of INGs front fenders and can provide me with pics and measurements?? Got some fenders in the making and the guy needs to know where to cut the vents.. :/
  4. mikey_t8

EML on after hitting drainhole

So this lunchtime, I took my colleague to Halfords to pick up some engine oil and bulbs for his Mini... Driving in the car park around 15-20mph, I went over a hole or something, probably a drain thing on the floor which I didnt really notice about until I hit it.. Felt like a pothole but not a...
  5. mikey_t8

Which 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold?

Right guys, need some opinions.. i have looked through a couple previous threads but only see ones about exhaust.. I'm getting a custom catback done and want to decat and change the 4-2-1 manifold.. The options are: 1) custom by solid fab 2) tegiwa 3) dc sports 4) skunk2 5) japspeed seen...
  6. mikey_t8

OEM clutch is Excedy or Blueprint?

looking to buy a clutch kit from Honda... part number is: 22105PRA305 some has told me oem is excedy and some has said blueprint.. phoned up Honda parts and asked the guy and he said he had no clue... :( any ideas?
  7. mikey_t8

prefacelift springs/coilovers on facelift

will prefacelift springs and coilovers fit a facelift? see alot around for sale but its stated for prefacelift.. :/
  8. mikey_t8

vtec not kicking in?

so, not had my dc5 for long and already experiencing problems.. :( in the first few weeks of driving, when i'm going around 3-4k revs, the sound of the engine changes which is where i believe vtec starts to kick in... but for the past couple of days, feels like she has been lacking abit of...
  9. mikey_t8

DC5 on EP3 wheels with 205/45/17 tyres?

i've seen a few people running EP3 alloys on their Dc5.. what is the fitment like? is it okay to still use the 205/45/17 tyres? or would i have to change?
  10. mikey_t8

one day/temporary insurance

i'm looking to go and have a look at a dc5 next weekend so will need cover for the test drive and if it all goes well, then for the journey home... so the question, which company does one day/temp cover for the dc5? i would buy the full policy straight after taking the dc5 but it's going to...
  11. mikey_t8

Newbie from East London :)

Hello guys, and girls.. I'm Michael, a.k.a Mikey, from Dagenham, East London... been recommended to sign up and have a look around as well as get to know you guys by Jonathan at RE Spirit.. love the DC5, saving up for one at the moment.. have been writing to santa to tell him i've been good...