Search results

1. D

Anyone using SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER RR 3"

I'd love to hear what these sound like everyone says there ridiculously loud but I can't see how they can be much louder than my old civic with the hks one as that was stupid Get one beppe and I'll come pop and see :p They look great to
  2. D

Darkhawks's car back up for sale!

Never mind Needed the money and had been for sale long enough for less than that No one wanted it because of bumper or lack of paperwork during that time
  3. D

Mugen header with sports cat

I had the Mugen header and cat for my ep3 great bit of kit and worked well No better than the Tegiwa one or any other decent after market one tho especially for the cost differance, Looks like a piece of art tho and uber jdm goodness
  4. D

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Mine are a shade of bronze
  5. D

Clutch, Syncro, Gearbox or other?

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/index.php/select-car/honda/dc5/drivetrain/mfactory-carbon-lined-synchros-honda-k20a-1st-6th.html
  6. D

Clutch, Syncro, Gearbox or other?

I had similar problem in my ep3 Had the box rebuilt when the LSD went in MFactory carbon synchros were expensive at all from Tegiwa and TDI north did the work at a reasonable price Had to chance second gear but other than that was fine. Made the box slick but firm great to drive
  7. D

Passenger window surround - paint wearing off

Can you post a pic Dan? Would be interesting to see
  8. D

Syron street race

They look the part anyway
  9. D

Dropping Revs when pulling off..

I dont think the flywheel being light does a great deal compared to the civic My civic had a 2.9kg flywheel in it and was fine to drive slow when hot or cold etc
  10. D

0 to 60 Calculator from 1/4 mile time Slip

I found one on a corvette forum and worked out at 4.98 I think for EP3 Will find my abysmal DC5 times later and see how ma y years that took
  11. D

how can you reduce Understeer out of corners

I don't know if it's to much for fwd as people have alot more power with great results It's just fine tuning to get the car set up to get the most out of it At least they have a good base to start with The glanza was pointless no matter what was changed it handled like a dog compared to...
  12. D

Will be a laugh at the ring Set of AD08Rs or if your feeling flush A048s and it will go like a dream Shocking on the 1/4 tho Can't get the heat in them even with a decent burn out and a Goood run by time you have qued up there cold again Iv always ran slower on them than normal road...
  13. D

How to reduce understeer beppe style- add more powerz
  14. D

Iv got the new AD08Rs on the Integra and works wonders Need a decent amount of heat in them tho
  15. D

Tyres? I had this problem with my glanza 300bhp and weighed 800kg Put some yoko ad08 tyres on it and it helped massively Still had to control throttle alot but gave you more of a window to work with Was still a pointless car but went well eventually
  16. D

Heather driving the DC5: http://youtu.be/-xPvktqzbc4
  17. D

Went to a private race day called race wars Down and back around a cone on an airfield for charity Let the missus have a go in the teg .... She hasn't got a license and hasn't driven the teg before Her racing my dad's dc2 Heather in the Teg: http://youtu.be/BdXM65F7_70 After a...
  18. D

Cars you would have over a turbo dc5

Turbo FD2 But as Erm said wouldn't have a turbo one Epic powered N/A screamer all the way