Search results

1. David_showerks

Recommended Garage Northern Ireland

I would also defo recommended GSport, fitted my Kakimoto lately for me and I couldn't fault there services at all. A few friends use them regulary aswell.
  2. David_showerks

facelift looks.

fellow facelift owners... mugen style front lip... who is best to buy from? Any links etc?
  3. David_showerks

How much to get standard white wheels refurbed?

Who did you get to do yours Todd_77? Just so i no for future as they look mint and she is wanting her wheels done soon
  4. David_showerks

Original japanese stickers

No problem, i rang honda this morning with the part number of the packet and... they where useless so im going order a new one online myself.
  5. David_showerks

Newbie from leafy Bucks :)

i have AD08 myself (purely for the fact they came on it and i havnt needed to look into tyres yet) but i couldnt fault them.
  6. David_showerks

I did think this myself when i read it. You get what you pay for but im sorry that is insanly cheap, its bound to cost more than that in materials alone.
  7. David_showerks

Sticky plates... http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31507-sticky-plate/
  8. David_showerks

Did it come with the original oem plate holder for the front? If not you could always go for a smaller sticker plate for the front so it sits perfectly smooth on the bumper. Think there is a seller on here who makes them.
  9. David_showerks

Welcome :) First mod... lose that front plate for one that fits properly ;)
  10. David_showerks

How much does your Indy charge for services?

To be fair I have only done 5k in just under year so I don't mind as its one full service a year really.
  11. David_showerks

How much does your Indy charge for services?

Every 5000 miles mine get oil and filter change. And any thing I notice in between is instantly replaced.
  12. David_showerks

It really depends. Everywhere will quote you different probably. I paid £500 for mine to be done but they are possibly better than factory finish cause I'm so so fussy. You can get done for a lot cheaper tho. Prob around £300 is say.
  13. David_showerks

Will this work? headlight lense replacement

Buy once buy right imo. you may buy these but if it doesnt work perfectly for you... you will end up buying again so could cost you more in the long run. if you cant afford to buy new OEM ones in my opinion save and wait and buy genuine. Think they are just over £300 from Hendy performance atm...
  14. David_showerks

Original japanese stickers

2 Star Decal... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-OEM-HONDA-EMISSION-2-STAR-DECAL-FOUND-ON-01-07-INTEGRA-DC5-RSX-/201151799446?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ed594e096
  15. David_showerks

Spacer size for OEM wheels

im going for 25mm all round, i have changed from my rotas that sat rather good to my oem wheels and they really look lost i feel. 25mm bring it to the exact same as my rotas so that what i have based my choice on just.
  16. David_showerks

Best front pads without all the dust?

Thats exactly what i thought aswell tbh. tho to be fair my car gets washed / dusted down etc every time its driven so they never get a chance to get dirty
  17. David_showerks

Window spots!!!!!

i bought mine 2 maybe 3 years ago when i got my first dc5 and ive still 80% of the bottle id imagine
  18. David_showerks

Custom upholstered steering wheel

Yea i had found the one on ebay when this thread was started, its now sold. i sent him a message on whats app so hopefully he will get that and get back to me soon
  19. David_showerks

Custom upholstered steering wheel

Only problem wrong with my oem wheel is come tool has tried clean it and before and not new what they were doing and has took all the die out of the stitching. I think i am going to go for a perforated leather sides, smooth top and bottom leather and a red 12 oclock band with red stitching.
  20. David_showerks

Window spots!!!!!

I feel your pain, on my first PFL i had terrible marks on my rear window and tried everything possible to remove them then i came across this... what a product!! instantly removed them!! Cant recommend it enuf. fantastic. http://www.carpro.uk.com/ceriglass-glass-polish-cleaner-150ml-kit/