Search results

1. Samy888

Best way to post a carbon bonnet?

Hi guys, this is a bit of an odd one i know, but how on earth would you post it. I have one, and am located in northern Ireland also. I highly doubt bubble wrap and cardboard would do the trick lol thanks! sam
  2. Samy888

ECU Locaction & Removal

Hey Guys, Im after a 'how to' as to removing my ECU as its being sent off to get the kpro fitted. can't seem to find anything on the forum either :/ thanks in advance :)
  3. Samy888

Spigot Rings

Would anyone be able to point me in the right diection for a set of these. Was in with momentum motorsport getting a proper suspension setup and they advised i should get some. any help would be greatly appreciated. there are the specs of my wheels :) Enkei RPF1 2x 17"x8" front 2x 17"x9"...
  4. Samy888

DC5 Japanese emissions sticker

Hey guys, just posting to see if anyone is interested in one... Pretty sure all cars came with this from Japan but wanted to add it back on for originality. I found this pic on US eBay for $18 so working out around £12 posted to the UK. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who would also...
  5. Samy888

Spark plug cover nuts

Would anyone know where I could get a few of these. Also would like them to be gold to match my colour scheme. 4 No. Of them needed. tegiwa have 8 No. For sale but for £12! Thanks guys :) Sam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Samy888

Brembo Caliper Problem

Hello Again :) :xking: it's me with the never ending list of things to fix on my car lol So, does anyone know how i can go about repairing this? totally missing the top seal/bleed nipple. Is there a part i can order from honda to solve it or a kit i can get? the other side is fine just...
  7. Samy888

Idle Problem!

Hey guys, Have a bit of a problem on my hands and hope someone can help me out. I fitted my 70mm RBC manifold, 70mm S90 throttle body- which i used an S90 throttlebody adapter and a skunk2 throttlebody thermal gasket. once i fitted these the car revs itself from 1000 rpm to 2000 rpm...
  8. Samy888

OEM injectors

Hi Guys, I'm after a full set of injector O rings, basically i fitted my new Skunk2 fuel rail and injector number 1 is leaking fuel. i am putting it down to the fact that the o rings have been on the car for 15 years, therefore may have shrunken in that time. Im guessing repacing the seals or...
  9. Samy888

Muteki Wheel Nuts

Just thought i would share this if anyone else is interested in a set. could someone also tell me which thread i need? M12 x 1.25 or M12 x1.5 http://www.superforma.co.uk/home-featured/sf-d1-muteki-open-ended-wheel-nuts.html
  10. Samy888

Battery recommendations

Hey guys, So after not driving my car for nearly a month the battery is stone cold flat. I'm after a replacement one as the battery I have is absolutely minuscule. Any suggestions would be appreciated on the best ones to go for. Thanks :)
  11. Samy888

Driving with mods before remap...

Hey guys, Just want some opinions as to what people think... Currently have j's racing 70rr exhaust, gruppe M intake. (The 70mm RBC intake manifold, 70mm throttle body and AEM fuel rail will hopefully be fitted shortly) So will there be much harm in running these fitted to the car before a...
  12. Samy888

Chemical Guys Black Friday sale...

Guys does anyone know where the link was in this site for the chemical guys sale? I think there was a Black Friday discount on it. I was hoping to buy the Mrs. some wax for Christmas :) Cheers, Sam
  13. Samy888

Enkei RPF1 Gold paint code

Hi Guys, so my mrs is getting my enkeis refurbed for my christmas pressie, originally silver but after seeing how good the gold looks on a few members cars and since it will match my gold themed engine bay i reckon i will go with that. So would anyone know what the paint code is for that...
  14. Samy888

Failed MOT- exhaust emissions

So i had my MOT test on saturday night, had the reader put into the exhaust and was told it had failed... over twice the legal limit. i have just booked a re-test for the emisions test again for this evening lol im going to chance it and see it it passes! its a 2001 model integra with J's...
  15. Samy888

J's racing titanium 70RR exhaust

Hi guys, Does anyone know how restrcitive this exhaust is? will it give good power once mapped? Other mods I have are 70mm RBC manifold,70mm TB, gruppe M intake. Thanks :)
  16. Samy888

To be.... Or not to be....

So I removed the tyre R sticker on one side of my car as the 'T' was missing and looked poop. However I don't know if I should remove the other side or not? ( I have replacement stickers here ready to put on if needs be ) So. To be sticker or not to be sticker. That is the question...
  17. Samy888

Power Steering Fluid

Hey guys, Im going to change my power steering fluid as i dont think it has ever been done. So my question is how many litres does it take? cheers.
  18. Samy888

Rocker Cover Painting

Good Afternoon All, I have bought an additional rocker cover to get painted, then swap it for my current old tatty one. After a lot of hoking about on google i have found this... its called 'Aurora Neo' does anyone have any experience of this paint? is it hard to get? thanks!
  19. Samy888

New M2 Motorsport Inlet Manifold

As Above, it seems pretty cheap compared to the RBC intake, has anyone bought one? if so have you noticed many further gains? http://tdi-north.myshopify.com/collections/honda-integra-dc5-engine/products/m2-motorsport-k20a-inlet-manifold
  20. Samy888

HID Kits...

Hey Guys, Just wondering what bulb type to go for? D2R or D2S? i dont know the difference! one of my ballasts packed in so im going to order a new HID kit.. or if anyone could recommend a kit they have used? thank you! sam. http://www.hids-dire...it-dipped-beam