Search results

1. D

Radio aerial connection missing

Decided to rid of the Jap headunit and go for something that doesn't require Rosetta Stone to play tracks :) I removed the old jap unit along with 10 meters of cable and a thousand connector blocks (very interesting install) while doing this I also noticed that I dont actually have an aerial...
  2. D

Mugen Intake airbox fixings

I'm trying to replace the Mugen fixings (small black screw with an attached washer) There's around five million of them that hold the top half of the filter housing down. I don't know what they were thinking with this design :o A few are missing and I can't find them. Anyone use a good...
  3. D

tyre pressure

Having changed from 215/45 17r to 225/45 17r and I'm just after the correct pressure to run I had 32psi fronts and 34psi rears in the previous tyres however with the amount or wear on them i don't think it would have made much difference if i was over or under recommneded. Anyone on 225/45s...
  4. D

Track day which one?

Birthday boy got a track day voucher :) As it's a voucher I'm limited to where it can be used. Anyone had a play on the tracks listed. Be great to know which ones are rated and worth having a go on. Elvington airfield YO41 4AU Tockwith motorsport YO26 7QS Blyton park DN21 3PE...
  5. D

PBS and OEM rear brake pads

I've got a new set of both PBS and brembo rear pads. When comparing them both the size is identical however the brembo have a metal tab on 2 out of the 4 rear pads in the box. I've got a feeling these could be a dc2 fitment? If the tab isn't needed on the dc5 it looks simple enough to cut...
  6. D

Josh at Torque GT

Just a quick thank you for all the help from Josh down at Torque GT! While I was having an issue with replacing my clusters he went the extra mile and sourced a dealer who had just what i needed in stock, and at an amazing price! Long story short, one of the previous owners had completely...
  7. D

Rear pad correct fitting?

Picked up some rear pads while eurocarparts are having a weekend sale and when they arrived I've noticed they say integra 97 to 01 on the box. Just wanted to check these will fit before removing everything first. The part number is P 28 022 / 101 60 002A Thanks Sent from my SM-G950F...
  8. D

Bad mpg and low speed judder

Trying to diagnose what's causing this issue. I average at 14mpg town driving and 20mpg motorway. It's shocking for how light I go on the throttle with no Vtec at all. I've only used vpower since owning over the last year. It's had a major service and oil/filters/plugs/valves all done. So...
  9. D

CEL question when starting car

I've pulled a fault code that's pointing in the direction of the 02 sensor and I'm in the process of testing to see if the sensor is goosed. This has got me thinking, why the car isn't throwing up a CEL? Can one of you helpful gents check and let me know if on start up does your CEL light-up...
  10. D

Diagnostic scanners

Never had one and I'm sure only certain ones will work with JDM. I've found Streetwize OBDII Fault Code Reader at eurocarparts and foxwell at Halfords. Any recommendations please? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. D

Rubber bushes for revo short shifter

* Anyone fit one? where can i pick up the large black bushes from in the photo attached please * Thought I'd try out the revo SS from tegiwa, but I'm having an issue fitting this. The shifter is listed as a drop in part, however after taking the shifter out I couldn't get the oem bolts to...
  12. D

FP Racing 4-2-1 Race Manifold & Manifold questions

Hi, looking for some advice and thoughts on this manifold, it would be appreciated cheers. Anyone used this manifold before? Here's the link from FunkyPower FP Racing 4-2-1 Race Exhaust Manifold Looks decent for the price, also includes the gasket. It does say it has a deep sporty tone...
  13. D

Boosted DC5 for sale on the bay (high price)

Just wondered what would make a DC5 on boost sell at a high price. Reason I'm interested, in the distant future I would love to get boosted, I've glanced over part lists and other builds and have a general idea what‘s involved. Like I say, this isn't something I'd be doing anytime soon for the...
  14. D

Who's good with part numbers?

I've been looking at a few part numbers and want to make sure I order the right one. I'm after the plastic insert that covers the bolt under the seat that holds the seat to the floor. There's one on each side of the seat. The inner one is flat and the outer one has a raised side. I'm missing...
  15. D

Spare key options

I've been meaning to get round to this since buying the itr. It only came with one key and a separate remote for the central locking. The central locking remote looks oem, just a small grey piece of plastic with one button. The cars also got a aftermarket immobiliser, it came with a small...
  16. D

P0113 & P0141

Just had a major service at 75k and running perfect since, then all of a sudden it won't start, idle steady or drive properly. I have to hold the key for 5 seconds to fire up and once ticking over the revs bounce between 1,500 - 2,500 vigorously. Pressing the throttle has two effects, either...
  17. D

Help finding a part number

Noticed I'm missing a couple of screws by the sides of the centre section. First time owning an itr so and I'm not sure what fixing i need to replace this. :xhuh: Can someone help me with the part number so i can get some new ones ordered? or take a picture, just so I know what I'm looking...
  18. D

Whos had their rack out? Part recommendations please

Any advice welcome I'm having the steering rack out to swap over the slider with a tidy bit of kit from SHG (mike.williams on here sorted this out for me). While the racks out is there anything worth replacing as I'm paying for a couple of hours to do this. cheers.
  19. D

Floor mats replacement / lookalike

The crud weather has left my OEM mats looking a little dull! After searching high and low I'm aware they've discontinued the original mats along with rest of the rocking-horse plop that we all desire.. :xaiweb4: I'm now searching for lookalikes, ideally same fitment for obvious reasons and a...
  20. D

Grinding sound while engine breaking?

Anyone had this Grinding/metal rubbing noise before? I'm trying to find out if this could be diff related, clutch, gearbox, release bearing or something else :xconfused: The grinding sound is only noticeable when coming off the throttle and allowing the engine to break, if i go back on the...