Recent content by garytc78

1. G

Bored with the teg, what next?

I will take you up on the offer of going the triangle. I really do miss my Teg but as you know it was not my choice but at least your going to look after it. By the way how did it go when you took it the triangle?
  2. G

You Know I am matey. :D Hows my Teg doing then?
  3. G

Thats what gets me stoo people forget that the teg is not the be all and end all i will admit that the teg was the best car i've owned in every way and if it wasn't for the growing family and the high insurance I would still have the car but we all grow up and our circumstances change. I think...
  4. G

I'm not sure if yours was a bad one but mine is every bit as quick as the teg and handles as good if not better but it doesn't come with high insurance premiums that the teg does and that my friend is one of the reasons I sold mine.
  5. G

I've just sold mine and bought this I'm very happy with it and it goes like stink :twisted:
  6. G

Cleaning products.....

One of the best products you can get for tar spots is tardis you can get it for your local autosmart rep its very very good.
  7. G

Polishing help required

Edy mate I think you need to try a good clenser before using compound I did my car last week and I was shocked at how dirty the paint was it was shocking and I clean my car every week and it was only 6 months since I last gave it a good going over so do yourself a favour and next time get some...
  8. G

Polishing help required

Mate the best thing you can use on your car before doing any polishing is to buy some dodo juice lime prime this will make your car white again and you will be shocked at how dirty your car was it will really help the rest of process.
  9. G

Best track day tire for summer road use?

The 888 is a track tyre that is only just legal on the road and costs a few bob and will not last as long as a road tyre that is also good on track also the 888 is very soft so if you are a good driver and can push the tyre hard i have been told that it will wear quite quick so thats why i opted...
  10. G

I beg to differ maybe if like me the op only does the odd trackday and is doing it for a bit of fun then 888 tyres will not last 5 minutes and it will cost him an arm and a leg to buy 2 sets a year or he could like me who does 1 or 2 trackdays a year buy a set of Paradas which are fantastic on...
  11. G

You have missed out Parada Spec II tyres there what i use every day and I have a spare set for the track which I used in june at oulton and they performed extremely well and they last ages.
  12. G

HELPPPP i cant find a good replacement for the dc5

I had a cupra r before my 5 and it was the most boring car I've ever owned and it drinks fuel for fun. If you want my opinion I would get an accord type r as it does virtually everything a 5 does but has 4 doors and yes it comes with an LSD and boy do they handle and I don't mean they handle...
  13. G

anyone know this DC5 ?

Why are you down £200 was that a deposit that he wouldn't pay back?
  14. G

anyone know this DC5 ?

I don't like the way the ad mentions more than one that the bodywork is in good condition for its age and the there are a few marks and scratches but that is to be expected on a 7 year old car Hmmm my car is 9 years old and its done more mileage than that and I can tell you there ain't a mark on...
  15. G

Its offical my car is now a jap performance feature car

You do realise this is a Mugen copy don't you and not just a miss match of parts so the spoiler is a must if you want a Mugen Teg.