Recent content by GTITR

1. G

BTCC RESULTS!!!!

Indeed - Well done guys! It was great to see two teg's out there in anger, the fact they kicked ass was fantasic! :D G.
  2. G

Opinion of Importers and other things ...

Muuhahahaaa!!! Probably - if the car dropped 100kg and you are still birth weight! :D
  3. G

Where you at ?

Near Coventry in the West Midlands (Or Warwickshire if I am looking for work) :lol:
  4. G

Help, what do I do

Both cars are excellent IMO. I has an S2k about 3 years ago and loved it, but I had to get rid of it due to money problems (it ate all of mine). Straight line I would say the S2k feels a smidge quicker, for about last 500 rpm (higher redline) but subjectivly you would be a brave man to punch...
  5. G

DC5 is here!

Got to agree there, I love my car now more than ever. It's just fantastic! Have a great time in your new baby! :D
  6. G

Build Quality of ITR

I get that "clonk" noise when the suspension is cold, but it goes away when the car warms up. I've had it since I got the car, 6k miles on the clock, now it's got 28k and it's not got any worse. Oh and the clutch make a slight "humming" noises when very cold if you slip it a bit, but I've...
  7. G

DC5 that much better than CTR ??

That's crazy talk! You turn up in a EVO - ask for a test drive and he said NO?? That does not make any sense. When I went to Litchfield Imports, Iain had two cars in at the time, a blue one and a black one. Both of them were not SVA'ed at the time, but he still put trade plates on the black...
  8. G

Err... How about this... You are a lot less likely to find yourself lying on the roadside with a lump on your head, watching you car drive off with some scumbags in it, with a DC5. I did a lot of research into EVO's about two years ago, but the thing that finished me off was going on to some...
  9. G

How much is this 300BHP conversion and what sort of forced induction is it? Supercharger? (like the Arial Atom?) ...Gary says taking this thread way off topic... :) Oh, IMO the ITR if a far superior vehicle to the CTR. It simple drives much better (LSD, understeer/oversteer balance), better...
  10. G

How many DC5's are there in the Country?

I'm not sure on numbers for DC5's in the UK, but I can tell you that in the 14 months I have been driving mine, I have yet to see another on the road. I would say it's pretty rare... :D G.
  11. G

Here it Comes

Well pleased for you dude - I've had a few cars in my time - including a DC2 :D and this is the BEST car I've owned - no question! Have fun!!! G.
  12. G

DC5R Facelift

That's the one I was refering to too - It's not good - all the agression in the nose has gone - It's not quite as bad as a Scooby V7 compared to the classic - but it's pretty close. I really like the looks of the current ITR - it would have to be a very good update to match or better that. On...
  13. G

DC5R Facelift

Dear dear.... that new car (if it is not just a bad PS retouch) is not good at all.... :? I'll stick with mine thanks :D
  14. G

How many DC5's are there in the UK?

Hey here guys, Nice choice of colour there Evs - Although I would have gone for a Red interior... :wink: I bought mine from Iain last year - although it was not new (6k miles) - it was full spec. I absolutely love it - having owned a DC2 a while back I was hoping it would be as good - but to...
  15. G

If you had £4,000 to spend on your Teg..

LMAO - I hear that - I hate ANY stone chips! :D