Recent content by Yella Fella

1. Y

Who used autotrader to sell their DC5?

How on earth do you list the DC5 as it only brings up the 1.8L DC2 or the 1.5EX when selecting Honda > Integra... although all the other DC5 ads are listed as a 2.0L Type R Really confused, I've emailed them for response, but anyone help here? :)
  2. Y

Oil Filter

Just to add to this, do people recommend the hamp filter over the oem Honda oil filter, or they all technically do the same thing? And for those that changed this themselves, did you have to change the sump washer etc? As the quote I'm getting from Honda for oem includes the sump washer at...
  3. Y

Oil man

Hello, Well I think that was his name, used to sell bulk oil... is he still on here as I can't see it in traders? Ta.
  4. Y

hi all ........350z to DC5

Interesting read... as I'm about to actively sell my DC5 (just had a full detail on it), the next ride I want is the 350Z... just nice to know on owners views switching from that back to Honda.
  5. Y

Calling all Milano Red owners......

This no longer done then? I'll be up for the challenge... my worse bits are surprisingly the bonnet with blotches of patchy pink... I was told the same with regards to honda's red paint and undercoat etc
  6. Y

donny open pitlane 13/11/2011 £105 AT THE MOMENT

Olly you doing this? I still have my teg but without the power mods, still be tempted as doubt this season is one for buying cars...
  7. Y

What cars can the DC5 beat?

When my tutor showed me around Oulton Park last year, I had main power and handling mods, CAI, RBC, Toda mani/exhaust, and handling mods, Mugen SS, TGM FRS and Paul G discs with Mintex 1144 pads. Nothing beat him apart from an evo 8 coming out of corners, even scoobies were moving aside. The...
  8. Y

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

How are people getting it cheaper than me? its the same link!! Grrr :xconfused: Anyways, this arrived pretty fast, 3 days in fact. Got it fitted for 20 squids at the local garage. Job done, its been running smooth since :D
  9. Y

Advice on selling

Note this time round if I ever come back to vtec, which no doubt I will, depending how good a V6 actually is... I will be certainly getting a modded car than standard... the amount spent adding/taking off etc
  10. Y

With economy its coming up as £94.19, it's added VAT for you
  11. Y

Nice, about to order this myself... you sure no import tax? I thought anything over £30 IIRC usually has tax put on when it arrives?
  12. Y

Changing o2 sensor

Anyone happen to have an image of where this is located? I take it you can't see it looking at the back of the engine bay from the front of the car? I did try but guess its further down where the cat is, duh!
  13. Y

Changing o2 sensor

Is it a fast swap job then? I'm assuming its a cable and plug? Easy to see? I've got a jack if that helps?
  14. Y

Changing o2 sensor

Anyone done this, as I know its a known issue for these going. I turned it off from kpro but now back to oem ecu, its back on again. TGM Checked this as confirmed it was the front first pre-cat sensor gone. Not to mention they cost a lot from Honda! Are these easy to change then? Garage quoted...
  15. Y

Thanks Sky Insurance!

haha I'm fornicateing picky then, I was complaining £500 was too high! But changed to another company this year... same thing everything switching back and forth between the two... for some reason renewal prices are crap