Search results

1. J

MILANO RED DC5

Red Integras they are so 2 years ago.... :lol:
  2. J

She's all mine !!!

Get some pictures up then son.
  3. J

My quest for a DC5 !! (Update...quest is over !!)

Hi Ken, Glad you managed to get a test drive in the end, was as it expected? With respect to your question if it is a good buy I guess you options are limited as there are less tegs to choose from in Ireland.
  4. J

coming back to the Honda fold

There is a black DC5 registered in the Calais area on 62 plate, so afraid you not the first and not the only French owner.
  5. J

TrackDayRacing.co.uk

Find the blue text on the track listings a bit hard to read
  6. J

Colour Survey

Deleted now, sorry don't know what happened there :oops:
  7. J

Colour Survey

I kind of cheated a bit......
  8. J

Destination Nurburgring 05

What time you going through the tunnel? I will try and get some pictures....
  9. J

URGENT. who wants to come the ring?

Not for a convertible :roll:
  10. J

Cheers mate. Trying to get a child seat for a BMW convertible is a right pain in the a$$
  11. J

Dan, If you had only been going for the day or even overnight I would have been really interested Thursday to Monday is too many nights away from home The reason I say that is my baby comes out of hospital today ( yes I am now a dad :D ) and it is too long to leave the other half at home with...
  12. J

Bugger had I seen this earlier I might have come with you Dan. Could have done away with the £300 odd ferry crossing as well and saved a nice packet. Must keep my eye on the forum more often.
  13. J

New Gallery Page

Well done to write it yourself. :D have you thought about making at available for other forums on the phpbb websites. I am sure the BM website I frequent would be interested in something like that.
  14. J

New Gallery Page

Andre. Is the photo gallery an additional mod to phpbb? If so could you please let me know where you got it. Cheers James
  15. J

Why DIDN'T you choose a focus RS?

Errr NO :? Blue badge on the front, sorry not interested Also experienced a Civic before got the Teg
  16. J

BTCC RESULTS!!!!

Watched it on the telly. Good results so early in the season. I understand the team are still in the process of testing different setups? It seems the Teg able to break later then other cars. Hope the vain of form continues into the season. Make me wish I still had my car as could go with...
  17. J

HID bulb or what?!!?

The bulb will take on a pink tinge before blowing. Mine lasted 4 days after that :(
  18. J

Futurutos

They are only 2 miles down the road so no worries
  19. J

blue or white

:D Buy that man a beer
  20. J

Futurutos

They are just down the road from me, if you want me to give a car the once over let me know.