Search results

1. S

im buying dunc's cw dc5 woo hoo

I bought mine off Dunk too :D
  2. S

The DC5 has gon, cheers guys.

Oh Matt! Sorry to hear this.... well, kinda :wink: . I've got all of Reading and surrounds back to myself! Or have I? Where does Archie live 8-[ ? See ya around fella! Mark
  3. S

Just bought a DC5 but I have a question!

Its hydraulic power steering as opposed to electric, found in the CTR.
  4. S

Would these fit....

...and an amp wiring kit too!
  5. S

Would these fit....

Yeah... what he said!
  6. S

Would these fit....

Yeah, they'll fit straight in the backs.... you'll need spacers for the front - unless you want to hack at the metal door frame. Crossovers are to spilt the freq. in the signal feed - high stuff to the tweeters and mid & partial bass to the midrange speakers. What head unit do you have...
  7. S

Key'd argghh

I hate leaving my car in car parks full stop. I park miles away from everyone else, or use 2 spaces; subtley, I use a 1/5 of the other space. The space is then too little for anyone to use, but also doesnt look too deliberate (cockeyness could get it keyed too!). Ive only had a couple of...
  8. S

SQUIRM uNDER HARD BRAKING

What he ^^^ said :) I think with the transition of more weight to the front under braking, the back end of course gets lighter... this coupled with rubbish road surfaces tends to make it a little skittish. I dont get it on track!
  9. S

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

Great news!!! Sounds like it could have been a lot, lot worse.
  10. S

Key'd argghh

Sorry to hear that Truffs! Well, thats 3 DC5ers that are in Reading regualrly! I only park in the Oracle if in town. And Matt, what are you on about :xClubbed:? You've seen me countless times!
  11. S

Air Con

If you set the left dial/knob on 'Auto', the Teg will maintain the cabin temperature to whatever you have set the temp as on the middle dial/knob. If not in Auto mode, the left knob is manual fan control. For best chilly results, do as Si says and put A/C on, recirculate on, set the fan to...
  12. S

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

I dont mean to pry or upset you - but was anything else stolen? ie; was it just your car that was targeted? Or do you think they used your Teg for transport to shift stolen goods?
  13. S

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

No way! How did it happen? Creeper job at night? Or stick thru the letterbox to obtain your keys?
  14. S

Top Fuel 1000 induction chambed fitted

You're best bet is to get as much cold air to the filter as possible. I've seen people use tumble dryer ducting in instances such as this. Be warned - you'll lose all that kudos gained thru sexy carbon fibre if you take this route ! :wink:
  15. S

Top Fuel 1000 induction chambed fitted

Looks good.... but its situated not too far away from exhaust manifold - that kicks out a fair bit heat mate. Its all very well having non heat-soaking CF tubing, bit if its hot air that its sucking in then you wont see any gains, you may even be down on power! My comments make me sound like...
  16. S

DC5.com Virgin

Oh really Dunx! :wink:
  17. S

How good is the Teg really????

Im sorry - I love mine... but I gave it 9! I cant give it 10... thats reserved for my DB9. Cons * soft plastics * Honda's general image in UK (christ, do I get stick!) * insurance
  18. S

Tar?

Merr! Cafeful though Dan, its a cutting compound (like T-Cut).
  19. S

Tar?

I've used AutoGlym Tar & Glue remover before - thats always done the job. Failing that though, if its really tough stuff try a splash of petrol.
  20. S

Car broken into last night....

Gutted. BTW, what are you doing leaving your iPod visible to thieving scum!!! Im still waiting for my windscreen from the far East... 4weeks after ordering!