Search results

1. T

Fitting cams etc or 5psi Jackson Racing Supercharger

Dave, Ive never had the invite to drive any of the Supercharged Time Attack Front wheel drive cars with stupid BHP, But I have "spun them round" in a bewildered "WHAT HAPPENED",,,? whilst passing every one of them. He He He!! NA rules ! Fair one paul =D> Just curious out of a matter of...
  2. T

Fitting cams etc or 5psi Jackson Racing Supercharger

Think its more about the whole set-up of the car for track and time attack you can spend just as much on chasis and suspension mods :-k Paul have you tried anyones track car with supercharger set-up just wondering>> An awful lot is down to driver as well? Either way you wont be dissapointed...
  3. T

TDI... edited to comply within the rules

Wow i would not be as patient on this matter fire with fire i say :shock: The only downfall i find with Honda's is finding a real proper tuner as there are so many horror stories with the limited tuners available. :roll:
  4. T

Astra VXR

They would not be a chance in hell i would sell Dc2 for VXR the handling has always been terrible although i got use to it on ASTRA GTE8V :lol: Dc2 mate very hard to find a car so precise ,ultimatly Raw and ever so forgiving in 1 package . All the cars i have ever driven and everytime that...
  5. T

I want to Supercharge my DC5, advice needed please

That DC2 is awesome on track wonder who can build such a motor in uk? Something about DC2s that is somewhat special :lol:
  6. T

Interesting induction kit.

Thats all me and my friends ever find with EBay full of retards who fook you about and as for claiming Ebay never ever want to know complete crap in my opinion on Ebay and hearing the same everywhere i work just full of scammers and time wasters :cry:
  7. T

DC5 mini review from an ex DC2...

Great review appreciate the honesty im still indecisive on a DC2 JDM or DC5 and ive never owned either but ultimatly convinced that either of these hondas will be the car for me :) Spent everynight for years doing my homework accross several manufactures and i just cant wait to own one and...
  8. T

Integra DC5 v Golf Mk4 R32

Class build quality i must admit :)
  9. T

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

No doubt about it looks and proves to be good :shock: , but for me it has to have great looks and 2drs and im sorry but if the Dc5 is a tad slower on the track then so be it, as it just (in my eyes ) does not cut the mustard overall like the Dc5 and just to let you know i don.t own either but...
  10. T

Integra DC5 v Golf Mk4 R32

DC5 all day for me :P I must admit they spent a lot of time on the R32 in the handling department and when i drove my cousins i was surprised how good the handling was :o Totally diffrent then a Golf GTI TURBO which lets say only word i can desribe handles like a banana :wink: :wink: In...
  11. T

Turbo Conversion

This is just it a short time 2-3years thats not so short with that conversion? They also use these cars for street racing the majority of the converted! Not for drag/track racing ! I do feel that we do not know the true potential of these cars and capabilities and are way off the american...
  12. T

Turbo Conversion

I was just wondering because i have been chatting to geoff at full race.com in the states and they are getting 500-700bhp on standard internals with the pro street conversions and he was telling me that the problem here is that there is lot more down to the mapping? And that he lists this to me...
  13. T

Toda stroker kit and exhaust available now

After the stroker kit could you then fit throttle bodies????
  14. T

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

Car wont get sniffed outside my home,I know that even if i left it unlocked. Them security posts,well lets just say its all about who we know. Everyone knows someone,or various people,its when i go to other areas e.g. Blackpool or Liverpool?
  15. T

Bilstein Coilovers

no mate there great u will never look back full roundabout 75mph here we go untouchable handling unreal feel and complete control it feels scary and you constantly push faster faster faster into bends theres just no fooookin limit get em and. YOU WILL SEE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol...
  16. T

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

absolute fantastic pal so fookin buzzin seriously thought it was either: 1.on order 2.taken for robbery 3.joyrider opputunists u no what them twockers r like smokin the robert munk and bob hope bombin the seats.i hope they all die a slow and miserable death :xfurious: im still contemplatin...
  17. T

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

wow mate i know what its like like i live inner city manchester know a lot of people from all inner manchester north to south and im sure someone will know someone to find something out even if its the known car theifs from the area i will phone you str away on your mobile if it was manchester i...
  18. T

serious consideration (new member)

hi yep it can be done and might be done the chap around the corner converted his focus rs with a subaru engine 4wd floor pan said it was not that bad at all he thinks he could sort a dc5 he is also a co-pilot for a rally car,oh and wow his is focus fast 0-60 3.6ouch :lol: :lol:
  19. T

serious consideration (new member)

ok stick fwd then guys didnt realise how much it would cost but thx.. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o