Search results

1. ITR BOY

Seperating front grille from the bumper?

I ve taken apart my front bumper as its getting some fresh paint soon, I wanted to take the black grill apart from the bumper to ensuire I get a good job when getting painted, there is a few washer type clips that hold this onto the bumper, Has anyone had any expericence of removing these? I...
  2. ITR BOY

Gathers Audio?

Just bought a fresh import DC5 and it comes with a Gathers head unit and cd disc changer in the boot, I'm going to get rid of the head unit for a UK spec one but wouldn't mind keeping the changer, is there any make out there that will be compatible with the Gathers connections?
  3. ITR BOY

Not a Newbie but back again!!

Back again with DC5 no.6 and my 13th Type R, ,,i think! After regretably selling my last DC5 at the back end of 2012 finally sourced a low mileage example hopefully this time to keep as getting harder to find nice standard examples, its a 2001 C/W with only 53k on the clock, so hello again folks!
  4. ITR BOY

Adrian Flux- what a JOKE

Insured my DC5 5 weeks ago, Im 31 yrs old 7yrs no claims bonus, got it down to £570 with 6000 miles a year max after playing them off with SKY as my renewal was over £150 more!! I didnt think this was that bad. After 5 weeks of the policy starting, I sold my DC5 and have bought a 58 plate...
  5. ITR BOY

Newbie, well kind of!

Hi all, back again with my 5th DC5 and 11th Type R! Ive just bought a immaculate example today from Kimi on here, a CW 52 plate, big credit to her for keeping the car absolute perfect, I intend to keep it how she left it, and keep for many years now as DC5's are becoming more harder to find...
  6. ITR BOY

300bhp K24 engine

Seen this for sale on pistonheads, bet this goes well, complete with K PRO too, bit different for the supercharger route! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2899479.htm
  7. ITR BOY

Anyone got photoshop? Pic Request!

If so would love to see what a DC5 would look like with a set of white 18" Jap Civic FD2s fitted with roughly a 20mm drop!
  8. ITR BOY

BACK AGAIN!...4th DC5 owner saying hello!

Well im back again after only week of selling my last one!! No 4 DC5 and 8th Type R for me.. :shock: Wasnt planning to get another,but this one came along and I had no choice and could not leave it.. :lol: Its a C/W 2001, C Pack, 54k Miles, standard, needs SVA work as its just came off the...
  9. ITR BOY

Ice Installation Questions ?

Finally got my system together for the Integra, goin for a nice SQ sound with a resonable ammount of volume, this includes: Alpine CDA-9831R Head Unit Phoenix Gold XS4600 4 Channel Amp Boston Acoustics RC620 6.5" Front Component Speakers Focal Polyglass 27 V2 Subwoofer enclosure. The front...
  10. ITR BOY

Windscreens !!!

Iam getting my windscreen replaced as ive got a massive crack in it.. :cry: Phoned Glassline, who A PLAN Insurance deal with last week who booked me in with the RAC autoscreen centre near to me. Spoke to the "stupid dizzy bitch" on the other end of the phone stressing to her,to make sure the...
  11. ITR BOY

Production S1/Britcar at Oulton Park

Production S1 and Britcar at Oulton Park, Saturday 8th April, A few DC5's and CTR's in the line up. Anyone going.. :?: Hopefully should be there.. :)
  12. ITR BOY

Focal Speakers

Thinking bout buying some 6.5" Focals, either the Polyglass or the polykevlar... would the mounting depth be OK?
  13. ITR BOY

Where's the Engine number..?

Where abouts is this located on the DC5?
  14. ITR BOY

DVD head unit..Locating "Brain"

Iam getting a DVD headunit, just wondering, the people who have these fitted in their DC5's, Where have you mounted the head units "brain", cheers.. :) Was thinking under the passenger seat
  15. ITR BOY

What Exhaust is this..?

My car came with this on, fully titanium CAT back (very light!), and what looks like a removable bung in the tailpipe. Thought it may be an Amuse, but im sure that they dont have a centre section. Can anyone educate me on what it may be.. :?:
  16. ITR BOY

Wiring up fog light switch....Help needed..!

Just wiring up my fog light ready for my SVA Test, ive just bought the Honda foglight switch, pictured a few posts back. I now know where the wires go to on the switch thanks to Andyd on previous post... :wink: I need to know what wires to tap into, on the wiring loom... :? Any help...
  17. ITR BOY

Honda Fog Light switch

Ive seen a few people with the genuine Honda rear foglight switch, thats sits in the rectangular space near to the side miror adjusters/ starter button. Can anyone tell me what Honda this has come from, as ive just been to Honda Liverpool, and he said that the CIVIC TYPE R fog light switch was...
  18. ITR BOY

SVA Preping & Testing in North West.?

Does anyone know of any Esva prep and test centres around the North West apart from Liverpool SVA..?
  19. ITR BOY

Headlights...Swapping HID's to normal bulbs..?

I have just swapped my HID's to normal halogen bulbs I found that the H7 bulbs were a better fit than the H4's ( had to snip a bit off ) to make them fit. I then taken my car to a friends garage, to check that they alligned correctly. Does anyone find that you lose the pattern of the...
  20. ITR BOY

H.I.D's Removal/swapping for SVA..?

As the HIDS have to be removed for the SVA test, whats involved in : removing these...? putting in temporary bulbs...? refitting the HID after test...? :wink: