Search results

1. B

Private plate- Opinions please

So far I've not had any trouble with it and it was the wife who actually ordered the plates like this lol :D
  2. B

maybe :-"
  3. B

Agreed! So the wife bought me this as a surprise for my birthday the other month :D
  4. B

So what personnel plate does your Teg have ?

I've been lurking in the background matey ;)
  5. B

So what personnel plate does your Teg have ?

Wife bought me this last month for my birthday :D She had even sorted out all the paper work and ordered the plates including a sticky front one!! :shock: :green: My initials are NL and my name is Nick ;)
  6. B

Automatic aircon? Turning it off?

Mine remembers the last use. i.e. If I switch off the aircon it stays off even if I move it from feet to windscreen etc and if I switch it on it uses it the next time I select the windscreen
  7. B

Paint code for dc5!!

What colour? CW is NH0
  8. B

my exhaust manifold is acting weird!

Spoon manifolds have a resonator box where the CAT usually goes - do a search on here and you'll find info about the Spoon whooshing noises you hear It's normal btw
  9. B

Highest octane pump fuel?

BP have stopped production of 102 - it was available at select stations for about a year or so Shell V-Power for me
  10. B

Is my brake pads low?

you've got loads of meat left on those pads and the disks look untouched. Do you actually drive the car?? :P
  11. B

Do I need a map?

You'll need to get a Hondata KPro before you can map anything.... You risk running lean if you dont
  12. B

anyone got any views on these brake disks?

Don't quote me on this but its something like £50 for the fronts and £40 for the rears each
  13. B

How do i bleed dc5 radiator

An erratic idle is usually caused by a sticky IAC valve...it gets bunged up with oil deposits if left standing for a long time and usually clears after a good hard drive. Oh and leave the rad cap on! Why are you taking it off?? :xconfused: The water goes around the engine and is bound to get...
  14. B

How do i bleed dc5 radiator

It's boiling water so of course its going to boil out....
  15. B

Clutch!!

Sounds about right to me too and you can certainly trust Tom xthumbup
  16. B

Bumper damaged/cracked after a fox crashed into my car

Unlucky dude :( Hope you get it sorted quickly
  17. B

black bits on DC5s

I use AutoGlym's Plastic & Rubber Care