Search results

1. R

What are they worth?

Hi guys I'm planning on stripping the car, and wanted to gauge an idea on what my wheels are worth. They are genuine volk Ce28n, 18 x 7.5, no major kerbing at all but could do with a refurb as corrosion on some spokes. They are wrapped in Yokohama Parada spec 2 with LOTs of life left. I've...
  2. R

Japanese Performance

Just a heads up for anyone who may be interested, had my car featured in this months Japanese Performance along with a very special S2000. Makes a decent read, although my ugly mug in a mag doesn't exactly make sense :lol: Any feedback welcome! Cheers
  3. R

Exhaust catalogue

Need a little help guys, not sure if I should post this in this section, apologies to mods if they need to move it. We have an exhaust catalogue for the DC5 in here, but I need to find one for the EP3 so my cousin can have a nice birthday present. Been on ctro and can't find anything like it...
  4. R

DC5 Sensors

Tried a search but to no joy. Could be useful for future searches too. Can we compile a list on all the sensors in the DC5, e.g. O2 sensor. And also how to test if they are working so as to eliminate them from a fault your having? Does the K Manager software monitor all of these sensors...
  5. R

How many people...

Are running an uprated fuel pump? Like the Walbro? Was speaking to a mechanic who seemed surprised that I hadn't uprated mine with my mods (RBC, Exh Mani, Cat-Back Exh, Induction Kit). Also what if the car is supercharged, is the uprated fuel pump required? All thoughts and opinions would be...
  6. R

Help needed please

Does anyone know if the EP3 Fuel tank is the same as the DC5 one? My cousin needs one for his EP3 but it's difficult to find, will the DC5 one fit?
  7. R

Buddy Club DC5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm4s0IXaIHw Anyone seen this video? Does the BC DC5 still run the dogbox? Very impressed with the video :shock:
  8. R

Bonnet Pins

Alright lads, where can I get some bonnet pins for my CF bonnet? Do TGM stock them? Any help appreciated :)
  9. R

Gear box oil

Had a quick search but didn't find what I was looking for. I know a lot of people say the Honda MTF II is the only oil to use, but was told that Mobil 1 or Castrol 75w90 was also suitable? Can anyone please shed some light on this? Thanks in advance lads :)
  10. R

Brakes Question

Was wondering if anyone could confirm whether brake set-ups designed for the US RSX Type S will fit the DC5 Type R? Thanks in advance xthumbup
  11. R

K Sport brakes

Has anyone had any experience wish K Sport brakes? Was thinking of maybe getting the 8 pot caliper with 330mm discs, anyone heard good or bad things? I know a fair few people are using them and think they're better than the D2 kit, but any help will be much appreciated! Thanks guys
  12. R

Price help please

Have tried a search but still unsure, so if people who have sold/bought the following could please help me out, as I have the following in good condition (only covered around 25000 miles. 1) Standard OEM Cat Back 2) Exhaust Manifold - 4-2 and 2-1 - they go for around £1500 from honda :o 3)...
  13. R

TOYO R888

Alright lads quick question, I'm looking into getting Toyo R888 on my standard 17's, but they're working out to about £150 a corner :shock: :shock: My question is, the price above is for 215 45 R17, has anyone run 215 40 R17 or 215 35 R17? Will there be any advantages or disadvantages...
  14. R

Dyno's

Was having a look through various search results about dyno readings, and I'm confused. I've seen some figures for Tegs without KPRO getting circa 190whp and one's with KPRO only a few bhp more. Can a Teg with the basic mods (induction, exhaust) reach 190 at the wheels?? If a standard Teg...
  15. R

Sky Insurance and A Plan

A BIG thank you to Jason from Sky and also to Simon at A Plan!! Both gave a fantastic customer service and the quotes were identical in the end, but... decided to go with Sky, had more faith in them regarding driving other cars when i turn 25, only time will tell!! Both companies smashed...
  16. R

Air Filter and KPRO

Ok done a search but can't find what I need so hopefully you guys will offer some help. I don't want to start another debate about Gruppe M and AEM etc etc and heat soak lol, everyone's comments are welcome. I currently have a K&N Typhoon system (I know its not the best system but can't fault...
  17. R

KPRO Help

Basically, when the car's cold (first start in the morning for example) as you all know the DC5 revs around 2000RPM. Mine does the same but since the map it sometimes drops to 1500RPM for a few seconds then creeps back up again. Any ideas whats causing this? :? :? Is it a poor map? Also, since...
  18. R

RBC Help Needed ASAP

Hey all, fitting the RBC inlet manifold but can't get the Throttlebody to line up, Its the pre-modded RBC from the guy in America, did any1 else have any problems with it? How did you sort it? Help needed ASAP, THANK YOU in advance!! :( :(
  19. R

Another RBC question

Remember reading that if you get the RBC you may need to get bonnet pins because of a problem with the RBC getting in the way of the Bonnet Catch? Could someone please shed some light on this situation and also how you solved it exactly, pics would be great too if possible. Asking a lot i know...
  20. R

Buddy Club Header and RBC

Hi guys, had a few quick questions 1) What is the size (mm) of the RBC inlet manifold and that of the standard inlet? 2) Anyone fitted a Buddy Club header with the BC Prospec Cat-back? What did you notice? How does it sound? Tried the search but couldn't find Thanx in advance guys and gals Raz