Search results

1. T

What is Hondata mod?

the only mod you should do with the standard airbox is take it off :xyes:
  2. T

What a mistake to make exhaust wise!,

why dont you see what people are getting rid of in the for sale, a system will come up in time you can count on that, when you say mid section i take it from the cat to the back section? Are you still running a cat, what header do you have? I had a toda cat back and made no real increase in...
  3. T

RRC worth the money over RBC?

Unless you are looking to gain every last drop of power from the mill then messing with the inlet is probably not worth the money, although that said and done if you were to find someone who can improve on the flow of the head or with better cams then it maybe
  4. T

Port matching a PRC intake?

Would agree with that, probably most are can you image how much it would cost to design from scratch??
  5. T

Port matching a PRC intake?

i ran a j's throttle body fitted to the standard mani and without digging out my dyno maps it gave about 3bhp peak but around 20 ib/ft bump in torque just after vtec cross over. The standard mani even if bored will not give you much the only way forward is the rbc with is what i did but bang for...
  6. T

exhaust advice

I had the toda cat back with the spoon mani with the standard de-cat cut and a high flow cat put in, made the same numbers on the dyna as the spoon de-cat pipe and was a beautiful sound on vtec and not too much louder than standard
  7. T

is 110 ron/octane ok?

It will make no difference unless the car is mapped on it and the timing adjusted accordingly
  8. T

Noise from the bay

They don't like idle too much especially after a quick blat at WOT but this is normally worse with a tuned car. You didn't what type of mods you had if any but the sound you are talking about is not anything i ever remember hearing. Maybe ask someone to rev the car a little whilst you try to...
  9. T

SPC Rear Camber Arms

measure the stock ones mate and then set the spc's to stock and then set both sides the same. Unless you are running very much lower than standard its not going to be too bad and if they are both the same at least the balance of the car will be ok. Then go and get them dialed in properly for the...
  10. T

Help MOT failure *UPDATE*

Could be wrong but is the speedo signal not electrically converted? would it not possible to put a switch in the circuit i believe the new civic has this?
  11. T

OEM Silver Wheels...

big pat on the back to that man for always being there for us :!: :D
  12. T

Rear type r badge location?

you didn't say which edge mate?? :D :
  13. T

Quick coilover question

yah 100% Teg coilovers fit on an RSX, did for me anyhow :D
  14. T

RBC Inlet manifold cover fitted.

makes it look much more tidy!! :D
  15. T

your welcome. Any idea what the best way to clean around the bitch is?? i keep thinking of taking them off to make easier to clean. :lol:
  16. T

sorry mate been at home in the states just returned so can help yah..... pm me if they are no good Tim 8)
  17. T

Any Turbos here?

good luck with the install mate. I had my rsx-s boosted by hayes in Freemont CA (now called Redzone or something)using a full full race setup that i bought second hand (had never been fitted to the car) it has a gt3037. I had the car tuned at lowish boost (7psi i believe they tuned at) the car...
  18. T

exhaust sizes ?

with chips was it???
  19. T

Caused myself a big problem

destroy in what way? can you not put a die over it to clean it up? An hour to replace would be plenty
  20. T

Advice regarding value for selling :(

If you want to sell it quick then i would look closer to 11-11.5K. If you believe the hipe then people are keeping hold of their cash right now and not buying. :|