Search results

1. JDC5

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

The car has 100359 miles on it.. Don't think I can get close to £1000 for it! I still got like tien coilovers, engine mounts, carbon bonnet and fresh rims.. Hmmm so I mite consider.. But after that that's the good thing.. I problly make.. £800 profit but that's min plus it's not instant cash lol
  2. JDC5

The insurance company has offered the car back for £1200 I'm not too sure nw.. Lol
  3. JDC5

So it has come to this... Cleaned the car last night and this morning this happen!! I'm still in a state of shock, I am alive that's the main thing and the woman driver behind me was to blame, she didn't see me!! I was stationary as there was traffic so my guess is you was on the damn phone...
  4. JDC5

Removing the steering wheel

Thank you all for the advice! And sharing your experiences you all had already with this. Sounds like I will be having a lot of fun trying to wrestle the wheel off! Will give an update once I have completed this 👍👍👍👍
  5. JDC5

Removing the steering wheel

Hi all Just need a step by step guide on how this is done please.. I mean I'm more worried about the airbag deploying so any help would be greatly appreciated ... Anyway to disabling the airbag? Thanks all J Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JDC5

Getting my grip back! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JDC5

Took the DC5 out for a drive some lovely background Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JDC5

How much is it worth?

Just need some advice as my car will be up for sale but as it's a Cat C now I just want to know how much it's still worth. The damage was only to the Driver side steering arm was snapped and the front bumper and wing damaged. All parts have been replaced and car has been fully repaired...
  9. JDC5

Gear box oil change for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JDC5

12v lighter?

Thanks all for the response, turns out the socket itself was faulty as I took out the one from my EP3 and it worked, so I got a new one instead now. Thanks all
  11. JDC5

12v lighter?

Need some help.. I'm confused why my 12v lighter socket just stopped working... I have checked the fuse box under the steering wheel, it's the location 8 20a one. Pulled that out and it seems fine, I even replaced it with a brand new one thinking it might be something I couldn't see, again...
  12. JDC5

It's finally been painted

amazing colour! always like to see something different! Mine has had a fresh paint too, feels good don't it
  13. JDC5

Windscreen help!

@Jimmer ... Unfortunatly this was done outside of my insurance, as the guys at the windscreen company said it will only cost me £60! However in preparation for my VIC test my car can not be insurance until I get the test done and I couldn't do it with a crack screen. But that price is much...
  14. JDC5

Windscreen help!

I got mine replace for £235 next day service! Any one need the details send me a PM or so Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JDC5

Washed and wax my freshly refurbish wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. JDC5

@brophy... I'm not too sure myself what brand it is as I brought his off another family member so haven't got a clue, I only got it as it had vents that were inlike with the charger I used to have. More pic of the car to fully.. It's has had a complete make over Thanks all Sent from my...
  17. JDC5

Forgot to mentioned picked up my spoiler that has been freshly refurbish but my body shop! Amazing job and finished and this bonnet was really ready for the bin the the state that it was but they worked their magic and restored it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. JDC5

Thanks mate!!! The white brembo's are a risky move but my car is a totally different colour now and the white works best with the unique colour I've resprayed my car too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. JDC5

Haven't posted in a while.. Well my whole car has transformed since I last posted pics but for the weekend I refurbished my brembo's Also refurbished the scuttle panels and they was looking like they could go in the bin but I resprayed them satin black Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk