Search results

1. itrsarg

Front stick on plate, who does them??

Dmb graphics £11 :) http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/30/road-legal-number-plates
  2. itrsarg

who can cut a blank honda key

Timpson they done my flip key for free worked perfect :)
  3. itrsarg

double din fascia help!!!

I bought the eBay one mate & not a very good fit with the Appradio best to make your own :)
  4. itrsarg

Wheel refurb ideas! - Done :)

Could of taken the tyres off ;)
  5. itrsarg

Missing DC5?

Come and have a look at mine ;)
  6. itrsarg

HELP NEEDED... ***

My cars at home so can't have look for a while. I'm sure someone will have a look under there car ane tell you ;)
  7. itrsarg

Kpro immobiliser all SORTED

I couldn't put the map back on for some reason, I'm only driving the car about at the moment gentle as friend told me the same thing tonight, im booking the car in at eurospec next week to get it mapped properly :)
  8. itrsarg

It's sorted car starts :) Thank you c&s evo7 for offering to help very much appreciated :) thank you superFLY as well for the kick up the ass & to do it my self :) I got hold of a laptop today and gave it ago, I wiped the kpro clean then uploaded a suitable map for my mods then went through...
  9. itrsarg

I tried doing a search and found nothing, yes I have friends with laptops :) just wasn't sure how hard to do, never plugged a laptop into a ecu before, just didn't want to wipe anything off.
  10. itrsarg

I'm in exeter can go Bristol no problem, think its unlocked by eurospec
  11. itrsarg

Is there anyone in the southwest who could turn the immobiliser off in my kpro. I haven't got a laptop or a clue how to do it. I will drive to you so no cost involved :)
  12. itrsarg

Red DC5 Northants

She a stunner mate :) maybe a kpro in the future good mod to have...
  13. itrsarg

Newbie from North Wales

Welcome along nice car :) you can't go wrong with torque gt had few cars of them :) maybe down there Friday to have a look at that supercharged civic down there :)
  14. itrsarg

Coolant hose help

Thanks Marshall
  15. itrsarg

Coolant hose help

Thanks pal do you know the Internal diameter size?
  16. itrsarg

Coolant hose help

Thanks Marshall that would be great. Yeah did look at eBay ones & thought the same, so will have to get one made up.
  17. itrsarg

Coolant hose help

Hi guys after fitting my rbc the aem cai sits a bit higher and it's made my coolant pipe tight, a littel concerned it my come off, garage tried to go under but wouldn't fit. Could someone tell me the size of pipe I need had search & not found much, I would order some silicone But not sure on...
  18. itrsarg

HID XXXXK

Yeah ok not phillips, I've had 3 sets of eBay ones in different cars & there still going strong after a couple years :)
  19. itrsarg

HID XXXXK

There only £6 delivered on eBay?
  20. itrsarg

HID XXXXK

I have 8000k low beam for town looks good, and 6000k high beam for B roads :)