Search results

1. alfa27

Whos running a Rotrex?

What's the max you can push a standard engine? Just bought a c38-91 rotrex set up and looking for some info.
  2. alfa27

Anybody played with Nitrous?

Bottle refils. Think I was using two bottles every drag day. Was around €60 or 70 to refill a bottle. It all adds up. As a daily forget about it. Plus my line kept blowing off. It's a pain.
  3. alfa27

Anybody played with Nitrous?

I was running nos for drag racing. Tbh Its a money pit. I regret not putting the money towards a supercharger or turbo.
  4. alfa27

Rotrex Ep3/DC5 bracket

Cheers Keith. Bracket is £456 So wanted to make sure.
  5. alfa27

Rotrex Ep3/DC5 bracket

Hi Not posted in a long time :) In the process of buying a rotrex supercharger kit. Guy selling it says it's for a ep3. Just wondering does the bracket work on the dc5 too?
  6. alfa27

Dipped beam passenger side out!

Any links to oem ones? Need one.
  7. alfa27

IAT sensor high voltage

This fault came up on my Kpro. What is it and how do i fix it?
  8. alfa27

Replacing TPS

Throttle Position Sensor. My bad, could you edit the title. being a long day :wacko:
  9. alfa27

Replacing TPS

I think mine needs replacing so i got a loan of one to check, i know you can adjust them but is there a way to tell if it is fitted correctly?
  10. alfa27

Throttle control faulty

I done the NCT(irish mot) today and to check for emissions the have to rev it to a certain point to test it. I failed as it would not hold the revs as it was jumping up and down. I cleaned the icv lately so im guessing the tps is gone? would i be right or would the gasket between the T/B and...
  11. alfa27

Dc5 v 2013 ford fiesta ST, who would win?

You should win every time. Only way he will win is if you are a bad driver, what type of race? rolling start or standing start?
  12. alfa27

DC5 ~ Drag Racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irtJ_o0dWss 2;40 i done a 13.4 against a fully built B18 ek9. My friend done a 13.2 in my car. Have the slip here. must upload it.
  13. alfa27

Quite a stunner and different.

it was for sale on here too. he had a few threads up about issues with it, could be all sorted now. Not my thing but each to there own.
  14. alfa27

Changing doors

was hoping some one was going to say different.
  15. alfa27

Changing doors

Basically i want to put lighter doors on for one day (drag racing) Bought a pair and plan to make them light, is it easy to change them? i want to put standard ones back the next day.
  16. alfa27

DC5 ~ Drag Racing

ya i had. 249.
  17. alfa27

DC5 ~ Drag Racing

i have another drag day set up for 27th of july @bishopscourt. Have a few spots left @€45 if anyone wants to do it drop me a pm.
  18. alfa27

DC5 ~ Drag Racing

sorry only seen this now. ya on kpro. speed was 105mph iirc
  19. alfa27

Parcel Shelf

He wants £200 to post it to ireland ha ha
  20. alfa27

bomex wing mirrors?

there awful