Search results

1. L

new to dc5 and handling is not what i thought

I have a standard 04 dc5 and had to change the front n/s strut it sorted out the snatching of the rear end it was shot and was causing the front end to dive on islands .As of grip im still running budget tyres on the front they are rubbish slide everywhere in the wet and damp but ok in the dry...
  2. L

HELP!…My gears have just vanished.

I has been know for an induction kit ie Aem short ram and k n filters to bounce on the gear selector and knock of the clips .
  3. L

Snow vs DC5

Not had my teg all that long so not changed the crapy front budget tyres but i have let some air out both front and back and hey presto she handles like a spider. I also made sure i was getting up some major hills not on the clutch all the while by getting some space and taking a run up as there...
  4. L

Can anyone help with this noise??

Re: Gratefull if you could let me know Hi my teg does exactly that i have driven and owned loads of cars that have had the same noise and it came down to uneven wear on the flywheel. Causes sitting in crawling traffic with your foot on the clutch causing the flywheel to get hot in the same...
  5. L

To wing or not to wing??

In my opinion why buy a japanese sports car and expect not to have side skirts, nice lights,bucket seats,big spoilers and a healthy heart ? I saw a first dc5 10 years ago and said that car is a looker my 60 year old dad loves mine. On the other hand if i was to take off my standard spoiler it...
  6. L

HELPPPP i cant find a good replacement for the dc5

Seat Leon Cupra 1.8t or tdi German running gear, very reliable, 5 doors, cheap insurance massive boot, baby friendly and your partner will like it. =D>
  7. L

Integrastella

I brought a shocker off this guy i would recomend to anybody good communication and even better part..
  8. L

Chain Belt

When it snaps and you got no power steering.
  9. L

Wheels what fits and how they look

My 7 month preg girlfriend likes you car lol :xkiss:
  10. L

So whats my next step

If you save hard why not go for a supercharger? 300+ bhp you dust most cars.just a thought..
  11. L

Max racing bonnet

Nice! but cant help thinking it reminds me of :-s the Gto drift car off Need for speed pro street
  12. L

Why did you choose and buy the DC5 Integra Type R?

1) 9 years ago i seen a Blue 51 plate dc5 with white wheels love at first sight . 2)Prob the best looking coupe of all time. 3)I had never been able to drive until i drove my own after reading the hype and looking on youtubeto see what they could do. 4)Honda engines are rocket science...
  13. L

Knocking front suspension

Hi mate i have the same problem i have changed the strut mount and still knocking i have looked at the shocker and i has excessive play and causing the wheel to move and also affect the handling. Ps i have standard shockers on my Teg.