Search results

1. ItWasntMe

MPG

I am getting on average 34mpg and have been for over a year now. And that's doing a 40 mile round trip, daily, with VTEC every working day. Very rare does a day pass without a bit of VTEC. And even rarer at weekends. Not if you know how to drive. You don't have to be on the red-line all the...
  2. ItWasntMe

Cleaning up wind deflectors

I've tried cutting compounds and Mequiars PlastX, T Cut and all sorts. No matter what, they will go cloudy again. Just have to repeat the treatment every now and again.
  3. ItWasntMe

Has yours come?

Has anyone got a stand pass going spare? Will pay obviously, but Leejw87 needs one and his car is miles better than mine, so I was gonna give him my pass, as his car is much more worth seeing. If anyone has any info, please PM me.
  4. ItWasntMe

Metro Last Light.

Just wait until the new Fifa comes out. It's literally broken from the box for a few months until they patch it several times!
  5. ItWasntMe

help cleaning headlights!!!

If the yellow is on the inside then there isn't much that can be done. I bit the bullet and ordered some new units from Honda and I have to say it was well worth the money. You can sand and compound to your heart's content but sometimes the only way is the expensive way. Up to you though and...
  6. ItWasntMe

EK9 itch!!!

Now that's some crash! :shock:
  7. ItWasntMe

Gran Turismo 6 Thread

PS4 will be backwards compatible. And in terms of what the PS4 will be capable of over PS3, we're looking at the smallest incremental advance of any generation of console currently. It's more about how the consoles interact with social networking, and 'always on' games. Rather than better...
  8. ItWasntMe

Exhaust feedback required!

^ And if Lee is there, you can have your ear drums blown out, free of charge!
  9. ItWasntMe

Gran Turismo 6 Thread

What's the HSV? Haven't logged in to GT for months now. As Porthos said, I will be getting it regardless! But I do hope they make it more like Forza. Never thought I would say it, but although GT may look better, Forza is the better game for petrolheads. With GT6 they have the opportunity to...
  10. ItWasntMe

Number plate relocator bracket. Do I need one?

Where do people get their sticky plates made up? Sorry to Hi-Jack. Seems like the best place to ask atm...
  11. ItWasntMe

Coming back to Honda...and a DC5

^ This. I got mine from there. It's been fine, but they don't give a monkey's once you're out the door.
  12. ItWasntMe

'Ticking' noise from engine bay - Help! :(

Mine ticks very loudly at times. It sounds sometimes as though it comes from the manifold/exhaust, other times I believe it's the injectors but I've never known for sure...
  13. ItWasntMe

LHD headlights conversion to RHD

The oven way is the best way mate. I've looked into this as I had terrible headlights, and I ended up buying 2 new units from Honda.
  14. ItWasntMe

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Porthos, what lip is that? Is it the Mugen one? Looks very nice!
  15. ItWasntMe

Spark plugs how often do you change them

Umm, I use these. http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-64007-ngk-spark-plug-ifr7g-11ks-opie-ref-7746.aspx I have no clue what the difference is!
  16. ItWasntMe

Spark plugs how often do you change them

I change the oil every 6k miles and the plugs every 12k miles. So every other service I change the plugs basically. Only time I've had to change them before was when I bought slightly higher temp plugs and they burnt out too fast.
  17. ItWasntMe

Anyone Using one of these from funky power?

It looks different to the DC Sports manifold. And mine (DC Sports) didn't give 15bhp instant increase. Neither will this one.
  18. ItWasntMe

5zigen Fireball exhaust. What b pipes fit?

I know OEM won't fit, that's for sure so Spoon/Mugen B-Pipes also won't fit. You can get any B-Pipe to fit though, just get the flange rotated at the end that connects to the back-box? I've got a 5Zigen B-Pipe which I modded to fit the OEM back-box just fine. HTH!
  19. ItWasntMe

What manifold?

I've got a 2nd hand DC Sports manifold on mine, coupled to a 5Ziegn B-Pipe and OEM back box. Feels like it gives a noticeable difference in power and noise. Snapped one flexi in about 2 years of owning it (40k miles covered I reckon).
  20. ItWasntMe

Depreciaton Free Motoring

I'd agree with that. The £ is weak at the moment, only getting weaker. And the Yen is still recovering (slowly) from the natural disaster fallout some years ago. The prices will only rise significantly when the availability in Japan dwindles or currency changes. Otherwise we've got a long way...