Search results

1. ItWasntMe

Cup-Holder Light Thing

The light that sits above the cup holders in the centre console has blown and I really quite liked that red glow from under there. But before I go about replacing it, can anyone tell me if it is a bulb or an LED? And if so where I can get one from? Thanks, Phil
  2. ItWasntMe

Diff Seal Leaking

So, I serviced my car this weekend and noticed a leak coming from the driveshaft/diff. After having it checked over at a friends garage they confirmed it was a diff seal leaking? The car has done over 100,000 now so I guess it's no surprise for this to happen? Is there anything else I should...
  3. ItWasntMe

Chance to get a cheap KPRO... (Maybe)

Just found this on ebay. Only 12 hours left and it's sitting at a very tempting price. I can't afford it, otherwise I'd be bang on it. But someone on here might be interested? Only problem is it's coming from Portugal...
  4. ItWasntMe

Headlights from Showoff Imports

I'm looking at getting a set of these: http://www.showoffimports.nl/product.php?productid=32929 I thought they were just the lenses, but apparently it's the whole unit? IIRC the ballasts are what determine LHD or RHD and the lenses just stop water getting in etc....? If it's the whole unit...
  5. ItWasntMe

Slight Smoking in V-Tec

Hi, I've got a slight smoking coming from the exhaust whenever I hit V-Tec. Wanting to do a compression test at the weekend but could someone advise what the compression ratios should be? Also, is there anything that could be causing this that's not compression related? It's not thick black...
  6. ItWasntMe

5Zigen Exhaust Query

Ok so a few weeks ago I got a 5Zigen B-Pipe from wjfut51, and before fitting checked it's fitment. I will need a 5Zigen back-box and have come across this...
  7. ItWasntMe

How bad (or good) could this possibly be?

Just on my daily browsing of ebay and this turned up. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-03-04-05-06-ACURA-RSX-TYPE-S-SPORT-CATBACK-EXHAUST-MUFFLER-CAT-BACK-N1-DC5-/300602985391?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45fd558baf Now I don't assume it will fit (as it says Type S in the...
  8. ItWasntMe

Engine hesitation between 5k-7k rpm

Hi, So basically I noticed it earlier this week on WOT, there was some hesitation starting around 5k and easing off around 7k rpm. It's become a little stronger over the last few days, and basically having spoken with Leejw87 about it he has said it could be any number of things! VTEC...
  9. ItWasntMe

De-cat and O2 Sensor

I'm fitting the De-Cat tonight, but I don't have an O2 simulator. Is this going to make the EM light come on and/or any other problems? Do I have to have a simulator or will it be alright?
  10. ItWasntMe

Leejw87 appreciation thread

Just a massive thank you really to Lee, who did my valve clearances for me last night and fitted a Hondata air box. The guy is an encyclopedia of mechanics, and probably one of the most thorough workers I have ever come across - unless girls are around! :wink: The car feels super sharp after...
  11. ItWasntMe

Track Day Insurance

I did a search but I couldn't find the information I'm after so I thought I'd post this instead. What with Japfest 2 coming up and my imminent track usage, I have been trying to look into Track Day Insurance... Do I 100% need it? Am I covered by my exisiting insurance policy? Is there a way of...
  12. ItWasntMe

Loud knocking during the wet only...

As the title says, I am getting a really loud knocking noise coming from under the rear/middle of the car, only during heavy rain and driving through a fair bit of standing water. Literally, I have driven for miles and miles and the noise will not occur. As soon as I hit rain/puddles, I will...
  13. ItWasntMe

Official Recaro Headrests

I've been looking for some brand new for a while and haven't been able to find any. The nearest I have found a stockist is Malaysia. From what I've been hearing, the little headrest cushions with 'Recaro' stitched into them are rarer than rocking horse doo-doo, so Im quite pleased these...
  14. ItWasntMe

Bonnet Bra Impressions

Hi all, I've been looking at this here bonnet bra and think it's something I am going to go for. I don't care about the fact its going to make my car look like its got a moustache, I'm concerned about the paint's longevity at the front of my car. It's a daily drive for me, so I need to protect...
  15. ItWasntMe

Hello!

Hey new to this forum. You all seem like a good bunch of peeps and hope to gain some valuable experience from you! I am currently looking at getting a DC5 (pre facelift) Integra and was wondering if anyone could help me with a kind of buyer's guide? Things to look for, do's and dont's... And...