Search results

1. cameroon95

Reviews of the Integra DC5 when realeased

Hi guys, I remember reading an evo 5 star review of the DC5 last year but can't find it anymore online? It got me thinking does anyone know of any other resources that reviewed this awesome car when it first came out? thanks, cam
  2. cameroon95

Which RBC to go for??

Hu Guys, I've noticed that the price of the RBC seems to vary or are these different types? CPL racing have one for around 250 whilst teigwa have one for 500? cheers cam
  3. cameroon95

What colour to refurb wheels? Matt black,gunmetal..

Hi Guys, As topic says, having a bit of a think which colour to get my wheels refurbed in? I currently have a NHB teg with carbon fibre bonnet and red interior. Ideas so far Matt black Metalic Black Bronze Gold Gunmetal...
  4. cameroon95

Please help confirm my EML diagnosis(A/F sensor)-Vid uploaded

Hi guys, Did the self diagnosis with my engine warning light and got the following results-please see below. Now im reading that as code 48? Does the ABS flashing matter at all? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0N6KQAZmE Help me out before I go and buy something I dont need! Must note...
  5. cameroon95

Replace mount or insert-front mount

Hi guys, After a check up of my teg ive noticed that the fron mount seems to be gone? Pics below, question is should I just buy inserts or should I buy the mount from honda and fit it?
  6. cameroon95

Help please guys-engine diagnosis-video included

Hi guys, As you can see the engine management light is constant and the ABS seems to flash. I've briged the wires using a paper clip to help diagnose a engine warning light I have had on/off for the past 2/3 months. It is away now but was more common on the colder nights, The flashing ABS...
  7. cameroon95

Passangers side engine mount-next/below battery?

Hi Guys, I'm looking to replace the engine mount thats on the passangers side of the car next to the battery but its lower? Ive noticed a bit of movment in the car when revving but I dont know the name of this mount? I assumed it was the rear engine mount but when the one from vibra technics...
  8. cameroon95

Recommendations on air filters

Hey gents, Looking to either change or improve my existing setup- which is a HSK super flow air filter with no shielding. I don't really want to spend hundreds of pounds on some fancy air filter that only adds a few extra bhp but I am aware that there are far better air filters than the HKS one...
  9. cameroon95

Mugen Carbon Fibre bonnet -what's it worth?

Hi Guys, I am thinking of selling my carbon fibre bonnet, unsure if its a rep or not . But roughly how much would I expect to sell it for? If I do go ahead I will try and do a swap with a NHB bonnet in the new year, so what kind of exchange is fair? Many thanks, cam
  10. cameroon95

Engine Mount locations...

Hi guys, I replaced the upper drivers side mount,just going through a check of the rest. Can you advise on the locations of the rest and easiest way to access? Many thanks
  11. cameroon95

DC5/RSX Suspension-The same or different?

Hi Guys, My boss is coming over to the UK later this year and asked if I need anything cheap from RSX stores over there . Is the RSX stock struts/shocks the same as the ones on the DC5? Its much cheaper for a set of two over there.... Looking to swap from my other suspension set up...
  12. cameroon95

Sky Insurance, very competitive

I was with A-plan , paying 1000 for my insurance. 27 Years old 6 NCD 6 SP30 Points on my licence Driving for ten years Car parked on drive Mods-carbon fibre bonnet, air filter and exhaust First off admiral quoted me 848-was chuffed with this but knew I could do better. But even better Keith...
  13. cameroon95

EML Light-Sounds like a scooby...

Hi guys, My EML started to come on again today and the car sounds dreadful, especially on idle. Sounds like it is misfiring? Could this be a faulty o2 sensor? I took it to the garage a few months ago and they diagnosed it as an intermittent lead program and switched the leads around and it...
  14. cameroon95

Labor for clutch change?

As above, whats a reasonable price to pay for a change on these cars with me supplying clutch? many thanks
  15. cameroon95

Engine mount query/help

Hi guys, Just back from the garage,turns out my knocking is 2 engine side mountings that need replaced-1 rubber assmble and 1 rubber component. I hava attached a scan of the parts that I need. Should I go to honda(could be expensive) for these or can I use these...
  16. cameroon95

Standard parts-best place

Hi all, Looks like my cv joint could be on its way out, can anyone tell me a decent place to buy oem items? All I can see online is aftermarket stuff cheers
  17. cameroon95

Timing chain replacement?

Hi guys, Any idea on when the timing chain should be replaced on DC5s? My car is reading 60000 but most of it is in kms but just curious as to when it should be changed.
  18. cameroon95

Hks air filter?

I have one of these in my integra, not shielded or covered. Am I right in thinking a standard oem airbox filter would probably be better than this ?
  19. cameroon95

Strange grinding noise on full lock?

Hi guys, When im at the slower speeds and turning on full/ 3 quarters steering lock I sometimes hear what can be described as a slight grinding? Definately not a clicking noise but its hard to explain. Can anyone shed some light? Many thanks cam
  20. cameroon95

FRS in Scotland?

As above? Anywhere near aberdeen where I can get a good geometry set up? Took it to a local tyre place and the car just doesn't feel the same.