Search results

1. 53 Teegwa

CNC Inlet Flange

Hi folks, Looking for a company that carries stock of a K20 CNC Inlet flanges or would be willing to cut me one? Ive searched online and through various forums and not having a great deal of luck so far, can anyone point me in the right direction? I am trying to get a list of parts and...
  2. 53 Teegwa

2002 DC5 for sale in blue for £5k

Just saw a for sale ad on Facebook for an 02 DC5 in blue for 5k.70k on clock has a poo front end (no pics owners comment) long mot and tax, looks to have forum decal on rear bumper anyones on here?? car is on Honda parts for sale page.
  3. 53 Teegwa

Insurance For The Newcastle Area

So just had a chat with A plan about my renewal and mentioned my move to Newcastle next month. My insurance was £700 per year now they want £1000 per year!!! Alternatively I can get £700 with their "other" underwriter. So my question is this who are you insured with I you live in the...
  4. 53 Teegwa

How To...Change the power steering fluid

So after last weekend shenanigans with my power steering fluid cover my engine bay (had to laugh as it was the morning of a show as well) I needed to replenish my power steering fluid. Rather than top it up I decided to completely change it. I bought the specific fluid from cox motor group and...
  5. 53 Teegwa

LCA'S Removal Tool/Socket

Hi guys desperately trying to find the tool needed to remove my old LCA'S so I can fit my hint new ones. Anyone help? Thanks Gordon
  6. 53 Teegwa

cursed insurance.

Renewal time again. I'm currently with Elephant and v. Pee'd off with them altogether so I'm shopping around. Spoke with a few places that were really off the Mark and sone who just weren't interested. Spoke with "a broker" an got quoted £675 £130 deposit and £60 ish for 9 months (still...
  7. 53 Teegwa

What did you do today??

Well what a fortnight its been without the Teg. As some of you may know I lost my ONLY key and an alarm fob on Tuesday 19th. I phoned everywhere to try and get it sorted but to no avail so i bit the bullet and called Andy (integrastella) and pruchased a new igniton barrel and door handles so I...
  8. 53 Teegwa

Toad alarm help.

One of my alarm fobs has happened to have gone missing (along with other keys) and my concern is that now someone can get into my car. Is there a way of changing the frequency/coding (or whatever it may be called) to a new one so that only my fob (or if need be a new set of fobs) works?? I did...
  9. 53 Teegwa

Muppet in need of help

Hi folks started doing some work in my bay today and managed to break one the bits off of the top of the manifold. Can someone tell me what this is called so I can order a new one. Also what impact will this have?? the bit thats broken is where the silicone hose connects to it (plastic bit...
  10. 53 Teegwa

Locking nuts

Was started as a Question on a set of nuts but managed to find the answer. I am looking for some Locking nuts for my OEM wheels as I'm getting them refurb and done in bronze and want a good nuts to set them off. Any thoughts????????????
  11. 53 Teegwa

Alloy Wheel Refurb - Central Scotland

Hi Guys, Had a look around the forum but couldn't find any answers to this one (if there is an i've missed could someone re-direct me). My wheels are shot to excrement at the moment and in dire need of a refurb. I am looking to get them done in Champ White with NSX midnight purple...
  12. 53 Teegwa

New to Forum

Hi all, Finally able to post and join al the other enthusiasts out there. I am a Blue ITR DC5 owner from Edinburgh have owned it since november 2010 After selling my D16 CRX. Some of you may have seen me around deans/livingston area. I moved to Balerno in April and as far as I am...