Search results

1. P

Looking for a clutch

Hi guys I've got a spoon 5.1 drive on it way from Japan and was thinking when the box is out it would be a good idea to change the clutch. The current clutch seems fine but think its worth changing now as I don't know how many miles are on it. So my question is where's the best place to get an...
  2. P

Tdi north drop in cams

Hi guys I've been debating weather to get a pair of these installed but can't decide if I should or go the supercharger route? My car currently is running 243bhp 171lbft with the following mods Tegiwa intake Tegiwa mani Fubujitsu rm01a cat back Rbc 70mm hybrid racing tb port matched K100 Now...
  3. P

Fn2 intake manifold cover

Hi guys will the intake manifold cover off a standard fn2 civic type r fit my rbc ?
  4. P

Jrsc issues?

Emailed tdi north regarding them sourcing a jrsc and fitted it for me and they replied saying they no longer do them and haven't for a few years due to reliability issues! Has any of you guys had any problems with yours and if so what have they been? Cheers😀
  5. P

Throttle body

Hi just purchased an rbc and was thinking about getting it ported and fitting a larger throttle body to match. Can you guys give me any suggestions on what to buy? Also I'm on a tight budget so as long as it does the job and is reliable I'm not fussy what brand it is. Cheers
  6. P

In the search for power

Hi guys I'm in the process of boosting the tegs power. So far I have a tegiwa induction kit a heat wrapped tegiwa manifold and a spoon n1 exhaust system. I have just purchased an rbc and will also be getting the car mapped either kpro/k100. Before I get the car mapped I was wondering what other...
  7. P

Spoon n1 bung

Is anyone running one of these on the spoon system? If so how much does it reduce the noise as I have just bought a spoon system along side a tegiwa mani and it a tad on the loud side!!
  8. P

Genuine spoon b pipe

In the process if paying for this off eBay the guy says its genuine but has no spoon markings on it can any of you guys confirm this
  9. P

Brembos what colour

Hi I'm getting my wheels refurbished next week and changing the colour from white to anthracite which has also got me toying with the idea of refurbishing my breaks. Should I stick with the usual red or mix it up abit? Was toying with the colour yellow my cars champ white what do you guys think...
  10. P

Ep3 b pipe will it fit?

As the title says will any ep3 b pipe fit? and am I right in thinking its dimensions are the same as the dc5s ?
  11. P

Which b pipe ?

Just got myself a spoon n1 back box and I'm now on the hunt for a b pipe to go with it! Do I try and get a matching spoon one or have u guys got any better suggestions?
  12. P

Tegiwa manifold

Hi guys been debating for a while now about getting one of these and was wondering how many people on here are using them and what there thoughts are? Any feedback good or bad will make my decision easier cheers :-)
  13. P

Fitting lowering springs

Searched this forum for any posts about fitting lowering springs and had no joy! Was wondering how difficult it would be to swap the springs over myself or if its more of a garage job what do u guys think has anyone done this themselves ?
  14. P

Honda data k100

One on eBay at the moment ending in two day just wondering what these fetch second hand as I'm thinking about bidding on it? Says it mapped by tdi for an aem cai 4-2-1 mani and hks exhaust system!
  15. P

Wheel refurb

Hi looking to get my wheels refurbished as there abit tatty and starting to let the car down. How much should I be looking to pay per wheel this would include collection of the wheels and removing the tyres then replacing the tyres and re balance I'm based in hull
  16. P

Cusco os front strut bar

Has anyone got one of these fitted and will it fit over my tegiwa air box?
  17. P

Strut brace

Where do u guys get ur braces from online ? Not wanting to spend a fortune on one but want something half descent and needs to fit over my tegiwa airbox!
  18. P

DIY earth kit now with working pics

Hi folks was thinking about buying a red earth kit to improve the earthing on my car and to add some colour to my engine bay! After looking the net for some time and not really finding what I was looking for I decided to make my own ;-) To start off I measured the wire lengths required to...
  19. P

Bolt on mods

Hi all I know I'm gonna get slated for this but was wondering without going down the kpro path what bolt on mods would be ok to fit before I need to map the car and what kind of gains would I be lightly to see? Cheers ;-)
  20. P

DIY earth kit

Hi has anyone got any pics of an earthing kit fitted ? Was looking into buying one as I had one on my ep3 but have now decided to knock one up myself as its only crimps heat shrink and decent wire that can all be borrowed from my work ;-) Cheers