Search results

1. P

Steering pump kits

Evening all Does anyone know if you can purchase kits for overhauling these pumps? If so where from?! Thanks
  2. P

Whine after new chain, tensioner & guides

Evening all, Just after any advice really! Changed my tensioner, guides and chain on Sunday. Car runs so much more smoothly, installation went well will all torque figures etc used. I can hear a whine which I'm sure wasn't there before, i made sure the chain was on the guides correctly etc...
  3. P

Torque figures - chain guides & tensioner

As above, torque figures required for all 3 guides and the tensioner! I've heard that they are low but just need to double check! Thanks
  4. P

A squeal in my head?!

Evening all, As above when the engine is loaded. From the side area of the head where the chain would run. Has anyone had a squeal when revs are applied from this area?! I'm thinking possibly the chain is rubbing incorrectly on one of the guides?! Or could it be the tensioner that's a bit...
  5. P

Rmo1A b-pipe noise/rattle?!

Hiya The exhaust was bought new about 1 year ago. The b-pipe when accelerating makes a tinny/rattle noise, it's when when cruising and only happens when the accelerator is depressed. I'm wondering if it's the silencer on the b-pipe? Anyone had this before? Any info would be appreciated. It's...
  6. P

Rev based whining noise - opinions?!

Hiya I started a topic a while back about a whine which I thought was pulley related. A new tensioner and belt was fitted anyway but the noise is still there. I've taken the belt off and started the car and it's made no difference (I think!) The car is booked in at grinspeed for a service so...
  7. P

Crank pulley / crank bearing noise

Finally tracked down a horrible whirring noise at about 1500 rpm+, coming from the crank pulley or cranks shaft bearing. I'm after any information off any members on here - I've heard the rubbers in the pulley can go and makes a noise but obviously any bearing can fail. Any advice / tips on...
  8. P

RRC & 70mm TB

Hiya I'm just in the process of getting the above. I've heard people going on about TPS issues. Will I need to get an after market one aswell? It's a K-tuned 70mm TB if that helps! Cheers
  9. P

Valve clearences needed

Hiya lads Im after the clearences for the valves please! i've read: 0.008" - 0.010" Intake. 0.011" - 0.013" exhaust. Is this correct? Thanks
  10. P

Intake manifold

Hi all Now my toda is on, it's intake time. I've seen the skunk intakes, they look good but I've heard the gains aren't that great? Before I go down the route of 70mm RBC/RRC I'm just trying to get a feel of what's worth what in terms of bang for your buck! Thanks
  11. P

Gearbox information required!

Hello all I've done a search but can't find much info. In the next couple of months I'm going to be taking out my gearbox and overhauling it and so I need some info on spares. My gearbox is spot on to be fair but I'm going for a 5.1 FD and possibly a long 6th - and maybe uprate the LSD while...
  12. P

Mugen style lips - USA

Anyone bought the US mugen style lips? They are considerably cheaper, just wondering if anyone has bought any to check the fitment etc! Cheers
  13. P

Projector headlights

Hi boys and girls I've read the topics on here about projector headlights etc and they state they are all for US cars. I'm after the ones that have the black shell an have the 3 clusters in each - look like the facelift. I love the shape of the PFL but like the style of the FL ones and I was...
  14. P

Phelps 53 plate CW Teg - Fresh import 4.5B

I bought my EP3 Prem when I was 21 and after 5 years of joyful ownership it was time to let go. I had done most thing to it and the only other option was to turbo/supercharge her. After Lookin at parts I decided I may aswell have a change, and so looked at DC5's. I always wanted one so why not...