Search results

1. Lukeyboi89

Oem discs from euro car parts cheap?

Hi, Does anyone have the details for the oem rear discs? They are only £30 each on euro car parts vs £50 each at Cox, but not sure whether to trust euro parts with having the correct details for our cars lol. Can anyone confirm the below details are correct for oem rear discs? Cheers
  2. Lukeyboi89

Mishimoto Thermostat?

Hi all, i have just ordered a mishi radiator and thermostat as my oem radiator needed replacing. now i got the thermostat but is it actually needed? or shall i just use the oem one? the car is running 400bhp with rotrex, so i assumed that the extra cooling of the thermostat would be...
  3. Lukeyboi89

DC5 vs EP3 radiator?

Hi guys, Got a minor leak in my radiator so going to swap it out, but my mechanic has an ep3 oem one there ready so thought i would check if that fits before I source a dc5 one? The hoses look in same places, but Google suggests that aftermarket radiators of the same brand that ep3 ones are...
  4. Lukeyboi89

3" exhaust options...

Hi all, i know a few people on here are running 3" systems and i am considering this for more power from my rotrex, but whats peoples verdict on the available options? ive seen the ktuned 3" oval system, but does the oval b pipe not actually restrict airflow (i looked on clubrsx for this and...
  5. Lukeyboi89

Headlight indicator lens - anyone tried to change the colour?

Hi all, thinking of a little mod to update the look of the PFL front end, basically has anyone opened up the headlights and modified the indicator lenses to make them clear or darker? as the orange here makes the headlights look a lot more dated, and it would go better with my clear side...
  6. Lukeyboi89

Ings / J's front fender / wings

Hi all, looking at getting some wider front fenders in the future, but can decide between the 2 hole design of Ings or 1 hole of J's (behave...) i know a few people on here have j's fenders but lets see some pics, anyone got the ings either with pics? cheers
  7. Lukeyboi89

Mugen side skirts pic request!

hi all, so who has mugen side skirts on here? and whats the difference between phase 1 and 2? im flirting with the idea of a full mugen lip kit, so show me some inspiration ;)
  8. Lukeyboi89

K&N Recharge Kit £7.90 - to clean your reusable air filter (Gruppe M / Typhoon etc)

hi all, saw this cheap so thought i would share. use the code "Xmas" for this price i think. i have one of these and they are great for the bi annual clean of the air filter. i cant remember the procedure exactly (but im sure a quick google will help), i think i took the filter off and...
  9. Lukeyboi89

DC5 Model? possibly autoart?

Hi all, my little brother has asked for a model of my DC5 for xmas, and i thought i would get him something decent to keep. however, the autoart ones are like £200 on ebay and im not prepared to spend that! (even though they are awesome!) for a budget of £50 is there any other alternative...
  10. Lukeyboi89

Cleaned the teg for the first time... In a while!

Hi all, Cleaned the teg last week before its put to sleep for the winter, I don't want to admit how long it's been since I cleaned it but you can probably tell from the pics... Right I will let them do the talking , apologies for the after pics, it was basically dark by the time I finished as...
  11. Lukeyboi89

Leak from fuel filter when putting in a full tank, and supercharer boost / lean cut....

Hi all, so previously my return fuel feed line split and has been replaced with a braided one, everything sorted. however, a new minor fault has appeared which is that when i put a full tank in, the fuel leaks from the fuel filter seal area..... this only happens when the last half litre of...
  12. Lukeyboi89

Marks on discs after Wales day out..

Hi all, Last week's Wales trip was my first time of using the brakes properly since fitting. I've got rbp discs with pbs pads, hel braided lines and ate super blur fluid. They performed great on the day! I've noticed after the hard braking session that there are these small circular...
  13. Lukeyboi89

Urgent! Loads smoke out exhaust and pouring oil.

Just sold cad and lad says he floored it in third, pressure dropped and smoke out by and oil leaking loads. Help
  14. Lukeyboi89

FAO 3" exhaust owners / Forced induction owners

hi all, i know this has been covered before but the search doesnt like 3" basically, i am getting a silencer welded into my 2.5" b pipe next week and getting it adjusted to OEM standards so i have more choice of backboxes, as i have a spoon n1 ready to go on. however, for the amount i am...
  15. Lukeyboi89

Quick help needed lads - Gruppe m scuttle panel removal

Hi all Need to take my Gruppe m scuttle out to swap with another member for an oem one. How do I go about removing the Gruppe m one, and how do I remove the oem one too as will need to go that when I meet the other lad! Cheers in advance
  16. Lukeyboi89

Supercharged Split fuel feed line, where's best for replacement?

Hi all, The fuel feed line to the fuel filter has split, so I need to replace it. Can you / is it worthwhile upgrading this? Or is an oem part ok? Bearing in mind it is forged and super charged. And where would I be able to source these pieces? Cheers. Ps tried to use search function...
  17. Lukeyboi89

Arch Rolling?

Hi all, gone to fit my Rota's onto the new teg and the catch at the rear quite bad! ive got it booked in for arch rolling tomorrow, will this cure it? on the rear there is a about a 2cm gap between the inside of the arch and the wheel.. the front the gap seems similar but it doesnt catch as...
  18. Lukeyboi89

Custom B pipe / exhaust modification in Cheshire / Notts

Hi all, looking to get a silencer welded into my b pipe, but JP exahausts in macclesfield (great reputation) have quoted me £150 + VAT! that seems OTT for me, i am confident i have seen people have custom b pipes fabricated from scratch from around this, i am only wanting a silencer put in...
  19. Lukeyboi89

Best place to get arctic blue touch up pen?

hi all, someone has kindly managed to scratch the upper passenger side of my spoiler, so would like a touch up kit to fix it. only ones on ebay are crappy replicas, do honda do an official one / does anyone know where to get or how much they cost? thanks
  20. Lukeyboi89

Strut braces, do they make a difference?

hi all, i have just removed my mugen front, rear upper and lower strut braces to put on the new car. but do they actually offer any handling increases, or are they purely cosmetic? mike.williams, i am expecting your input :D haha cheers