Search results

1. TonksyDC5

Grime/Film After Winter Driving

So after two return trips to Devon over the Christmas holidays I have only got to cleaning the car today. The dirt was pretty set in and took a good couple of washes per panel. After the wash though I can still see like a misty layer of dirt. Bit like it's lightly embedded and mostly on the...
  2. TonksyDC5

OBD Reader Suggestions

Can anyone recommend a tried and tested OBD reader? PFL 04 if it makes a difference. And preferably something that works with iOS. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. TonksyDC5

New Radio Needed - Recommendations?

Think my stereo has finally given up on me. Noise comes out but the display is very intermittent and when the display isn't working (still sound coming out), none of the buttons work. Urgh. So, anyone have any recommendations? Was in Halfords today and these two caught my eye but would be...
  4. TonksyDC5

Shell Helix Ultra - Offer

Opie are doing a good offer on Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 if anyone is interested. 5L + 1L free and a Pouch for £24.95 (excl. delivery) Just grabbed myself some for a service at the end of the month. Booked in at TGM on Friday 21st if anyone is going to be there. Sent from my iPhone using...
  5. TonksyDC5

Baffled Sump - Mugen / Spoon / Clockwise?

Anyone know much about the Mugen baffled sump? I was looking to purchase the Spoon one but they have recently increased their price by 20% (thanks Brexit) and it's putting me off. So I have been looking at the Mugen one but the designs seem to be very different. Spoon has a large metal...
  6. TonksyDC5

Microfiber Drying Towel

Not been able to wash my own car for ages due to living arrangements, but that's now changed as I've recently moved. Invested in some Kent Extra Large Microfiber cleaning clothes. Bloody brilliant things. So much better than a shammy and takes less time as well! Just thought I'd share as...
  7. TonksyDC5

Nice looking Teg for sale

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum, but thought I'd share this for any potential buyers out there. http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/gx04wwy_used_honda_integra_type_r_2004_black_for_sale.htm Got to be worth a look with those miles and that price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. TonksyDC5

ARC on Fleabay

I have a few search alerts setup for eBay, and the bat phone when off today alerting me that an ARC is for sale. Just thought I'd share in case anyone is after one. No link as per forum rules but wont be hard to find. Needs TLC so starting price is £199. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. TonksyDC5

Loud Knocking

Hi All, Hoping some of you may be able to offer some suggestions (non scary please ha ha) about what just happened. So, I was driving down the road at normal speeds (30mph honestly!) and all of a sudden I get a loud knocking noise from under the car. I could feel it through my seat. It felt...
  10. TonksyDC5

My Tyres 5% off Bridgestone Code

Received the below code for as the above title suggests. Have no idea how many times it can be used but seeing as I don't need any tyres I thought I'd share for someone who might need it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. TonksyDC5

20% Off - Halfords Pioneer

Just seen this so thought I would share, maybe a nice xmas gift to yourself for someone. I'd be buying the DA120 if I hadn't just splurged on the GM. http://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/apple-carplay/pioneer-sph-da120-car-stereo-with-apple-carplay
  12. TonksyDC5

Pioneer Carrozzeria Value/Worth Selling?

As the title suggests really. Does anyone know if it's worth selling the Japanese radio that came with the car? Would I actually get much money for it? Not sure of model yet as it's currently being removed. Seems to be in two parts, top piece is a fold out screen and bottom piece seems to be...
  13. TonksyDC5

Anyone tried this phone holder...

Looks pretty good, just wondered if anyone has tried it and if it fitted ok? Tempted to order one for my 6 Plus. http://www.belkin.com/uk/F8J168-Belkin/p/P-F8J168/
  14. TonksyDC5

Megan Racing Coilovers

Morning all So I have PFL DC5 making it's way across the ocean to me, and from the pictures I received I can see it has coilovers. The wonder that is Google images makes me think that they might be Megan Racing. I have searched but I can't see much information about the brand on here. Does...