Search results

1. P

Driveshafts/CV joints

Ive Just ordered some of the Drive shaft shop ones from Funky power (they assured me they are for jdm dc5), I will let you guys know how i get on.
  2. P

Headlight adjusters not working...

Did you ever find the problem with adjusters? as my new genuine honda headlights have same problem. cheers
  3. P

Your Best/favourite mod?

I 2nd this!!
  4. P

What anti roll bars are you using....

I have a progress 24mm rear one.. and its surprising the difference they make to a already excellent handling car..
  5. P

Toda back box fit any other b pipe?

I Have a dc5 toda back box with rm01a b pipe .. fits up perfectly only had to elongate the holes in the flange on the back box so the bolts lined up.
  6. P

Standard Suspension struts.

Ive had bilstein b4s on a pervious car and they weren't the best imo i have also had b8's on civic type r.. and they were good but i would not say they were better than the oems on dc5 (both using abp-30mm eibachs)
  7. P

Motorway cruising

All 3 dc5's ive had vtec in 6th! I think on the cruising at anything above 80 is just too noisy!
  8. P

Side Decals

I have the tegiwa ones one mine and they are identical to the oem ones and easy to fit as well.
  9. P

Group Buy – HKS lowered seat rail - £130

I'm 6ft 1" and i just fitted a lowered seat rail and its far better for me.. although i now look like midget!!
  10. P

Side type R decals??

Tegiwa it is then! Cheers guys
  11. P

Side type R decals??

Hi Could somebody please tell me if the genuine Honda decals come with a template to fit them in the correct place??My local dealer did not know! Also anyone tried the tegiwa decals?Any Good? As they come with templates. Thanks Paul
  12. P

Fuel economy and better mpg?

I appreciate that but.. i would never buy one if i wanted economical car!lol
  13. P

Fuel economy and better mpg?

If you wanted fuel economy why did you buy a dc5?
  14. P

strange week might be selling up

I ve had a fn2 and it was a great car.. but the they just dont look as good as a 5 nor do they attract the same level of attention..which might be a good thing depending on where you live!!
  15. P

Torque GT

My opinion is if you don't check the car out properly when buy it you only have your self to blame! weather it be from a dealer or private sale! warrantys on old used cars are hardly worth the paper there written on.
  16. P

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

I just had the same problem as you.. i spent 30mins trying then went to halfords to buy a removal tool.. mine was on far to tight.! So i spent 5hours to Fitting engine mount inserts, new front and rear badges, oil and filter change.
  17. P

Fatal Crash. DC5 owner.

Rip and condolences to his family
  18. P

What reg did facelifts start?

Not that black 04 plate on piston heads?I had a look at that and its genuine facelift.
  19. P

tegiwa manifold fits on j's racing 70rr???

It should do.. my tegiwa fitted straight on to my aftermarket system.
  20. P

Any DC5 owners in Carlisle?

I often go to Carlisle on a weekend if that's any good?