Search results

1. S

Front fog fitment!

I had them on my Teg. Picked them up in a Honda dealer in Sydney when I was on holiday. Ended up removing them for trackdays cos it did make a big difference without the brake ducts!
  2. S

CEL 14 - IAC Fault

Sorry to hear you're having problems Chris. I don't know if it helps, but i'm going out to the states on thursday for a couple of weeks. If you need a part that an Acura dealer may have I would get it and bring it back for you. Hopefully you get it sorted a bit quicker than that though :roll:
  3. S

Body Shops In Central Scotland?

I used a place called Charles Carmichael in Stirling when I had my silver DC5. I got the bumper, bonnet and roof done and they did a very good job. They were recommended by Pheonix Honda in Stirling and used to do most of their work.
  4. S

Weight of 18" Alloy: Is this heavy?

I would consider that pretty lightweight. Sure you can do better, but a 2kg saving at each corner over an average alloy is pretty good I reckon.
  5. S

Cheapest place for NGK spark plugs?

If anyone is over in the states they are much cheaper there. Advance Discount Auto Parts has them for $9.99 each. I know the pound is weaker now but when I got some that meant £20!
  6. S

Replacing bolster and swapping seats URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Not sure about most of the questions. I took seats out for cleaning recently but didn't think much about swapping things around. I think the plastic bits will just unscrew and then get fixed to the other seat. As for the connector, I think it is just on the drivers seat. Don't need to worry...
  7. S

2006 Honda Integra DC5 Rim Offset

Can confirm that standard offset is 60mm. People generally recommend 48mm for a 7.5" wide wheel, although 45mm or 42mm is possible.
  8. S

Blue in Black?? Updated pic's added

Re: Blue in Black?? I would like to see blue in silver, and blue in black would be pretty good too. Not the carpets though - just the door cards and seats.
  9. S

Help Please - Going to view a DC5

Mine is advertised at £9595, it is a bit newer and I will guarantee it is in as good nick or probably better. I can understand if you really want a black one, but I would drive down to yours tomorrow if there was a chance of a sale!
  10. S

Part number requests

The best battery is a Halfords (or other make) heavy duty one for a Nissan Micra. It fits the plastic cover perfectly where the original Honda one is way too small. Also gives more power for cold Scottish winters :lol:
  11. S

215's on ET50

Will be fine mate. What are they? Pics please.
  12. S

Don't know about the RSX with Brembos retrofitted. You'd be better asking on ClubRSX. As for the JDM DC5, plenty folk have 7.0x17" Civic wheels fitted which are ET45 and fit fine. Depends on the wheel really, but shouldn't be a problem.
  13. S

Car pulling to right under acceleration - why!?

I had this when I fitted my 18's with brand new GSD3's. It went away once the tyres had bedded in.
  14. S

i-pod holders

I've seen a holder that has a cup shaped thing at the bottom that fits snugly into one of the cup holders - was thinking that would work quite well?
  15. S

Going to see my first DC5...

I take it you're going up to Perth to Dicksons Dave. They always have a decent selection of cars, although some are in better nick than others so check it over carefully. They are also a bit pricier than some of the places down south, so compare with similar cars from 200bhp for example. My...
  16. S

Valve clearance question

This has to be done when the engine is STONE COLD. If it was done with any heat in the engine then that could mean they are over tight. Someone will correct me if my logic is wrong.
  17. S

Ultra Racing Braces

OK MikeTypeR on www.accordr.org has kindly provided prices for Ultra Racing braces for the DC5. Prices are based on getting 5 orders for each item, and I think include delivery. Rather than 2 different people on 2 different forums trying to co-ordinate this, I would suggest that anyone...
  18. S

Ultra Racing Braces

The guy on atr is trying a few options to get the best price - possibly including direct from the manufacturer. Will let everyone know as soon as I hear.
  19. S

My Xmas list is now complete!

Don't know the cost, but info here: http://www.totalparkingsolutions.co.uk
  20. S

My Xmas list is now complete!

I am working just now on designing a really big house in an exclusive development at Gleneagles. We have specified a single one of these in one of the bays of his 4 car garage. Car goes down to the basement for safekeeping 8)