Search results

1. TypeRKid

Forum member ** dc5ian **

Does anyone here on the forum know forum member dc5ian i need to get in contact with him urgently. Ive pmd him a few times but no reply. hes from London,and he's called ian grummett.
  2. TypeRKid

**pls delete**

problem solved :)
  3. TypeRKid

Fitting cams etc or 5psi Jackson Racing Supercharger

Hi everyone Just need some peoples views and experience if any regarding this matter. At the moment with my car ive done quite a few modifcations already with my car this is the spec: Full Spoon Exhaust system KPRO Group M Induction Kit HKS Iridium Spark Plugs Mugen Low Temperature Thermostat...
  4. TypeRKid

Sky Insurance dont insure BL postcode

Was fuming today when i rung up Sky insurance to see if they can beat my renewal insurance quote today but was told that they dont insure BL postcodes full stop???!!! What a joke!! Will be staying with A PLAN then as their renewal quote was £758. Anyone else had any problems similar to me? :?
  5. TypeRKid

Tein Monoflex Coilover Suspension

Has anyone got these fitted to their DC5? Just wondering if these are any good for road use and also the odd trackdays. Will these be too harsh (bumpy) for road use etc..... :? Any feedback on these would be appreciated thanks.
  6. TypeRKid

Oulton Park Tuesday 22nd April Trackday

There's an open lane trackday on the above day just wondering if anyone else is going down on that day? Were taking our DC2 trackweapon down so should be fun. :D Would be fun with other tegs there :D
  7. TypeRKid

Fast Road Setup and Camber Adjusters fitted

Ive just had camber adjusters fitted to both front and rear and had a fast road setup done on my car. WOW! :shock: what a difference its made on the car and its excellent on the bends now :D ,but i dont know if its me but it seems a bit slower on a straight road especially on the motorway...
  8. TypeRKid

REAR JAPANESE NUMBER PLATE

Can anyone tell me where i can get one made and sent out etc.. **Urgently** as mine is lost and dont want the local bobbys on my case :(
  9. TypeRKid

AEM TRU POWER PULLEY KITS

Anyone on here have had these fitted and what difference does it make? Might be thinking of getting some if their any good :? This is their quote: AEM Tru-Powerâ„¢ Pulleys increase power by reducing the parasitic drag caused by factory accessory pulleys. Our lightweight pulleys reduce...
  10. TypeRKid

Mugen Sport Suspension

Has anyone here used these mugen suspension before or know where i can get some reviews about them? Cant seem to find any reviews etc about it. Ive seen these for sale but not too sure about them? :?
  11. TypeRKid

FORUM MEMBER (UNDEZTEG)

Does anyone on here know this chap who is called James or bought things off him? username **UNDEZTEG**?? I have paid him well before xmas for a set of clear headlamps that he was selling on the link below but 3weeks im still waiting for the headlamps. He's replied to me by pm only a few times...
  12. TypeRKid

TODA A3 CAMS AND VALVE SPRINGS (*HELP*)

Just wanted peoples views if this is worth buying, i know someone who is selling TODA A3 CAMS AND VALVE SPRINGS which have done 25k miles but selling due to going supercharger route and wondering if this is worth buying for £400?? :? What are the pros and cons regarding these cams and would...
  13. TypeRKid

NEW JDM POWER CHAMBER INTAKE

This item is relativley new i take it, but was just wondering if anyone is using one yet? :? Do you think this would be better than the Group M? My opionions is that it wont because its still sucking in hot air near the battery section. Also note the battery has to be relocated else where...
  14. TypeRKid

LOSS OF POWER AFTER MAJOR SERVICE

Ive just recently had a major service done on my car,this service also includes taking the cam cover off and adjusting the tappets,valves etc... now for some reason since ive got it back the car doesnt seem as responsive as it did before it went in for the service and also its feels lack of...
  15. TypeRKid

Spoon Catback to Mugen twinloop catback

At the moment my setup on the exhaust is spoon 4-2 2-1 and spoon b pipe and n1backbox. But Ive just recently bought a Mugen Twinloop catback exhaust and i was wondering if its ok to change over to the Mugen system even though my car has been KPRO'd and dynotuned with the spoon full system...
  16. TypeRKid

Mugen Brake Discs Review?

Anyone had these before or using these brake discs? I need some new discs soon and was looking at these? Just wondering if these are better improvement than standard oem discs? I cant seem to justify spending the extra £300!! :shock: on buying Mugen ones.
  17. TypeRKid

MUGEN ENGINE OIL

Hi there,anyone used this type of oil before for their DC5?? Ive got a good mate who's imported some over and im very tempted any reviews or comments be appreciated. This oil is 100% synthetic 0w40. :wink:
  18. TypeRKid

Lights round heater,blower and power blower??

Ive noticed tonight when i turn my sidelights on that the lights around the 3 knobs that control the heat, power and direction of blower is gone. Does anyone know how i can get the light round these knobs back on? There's light on the speedo etc but not on there PLEASE HELP :?
  19. TypeRKid

ES ENGINE MOUNTS (JUST FITTED AT SYSTEM R)

Ive heard that once these are fitted there's slightly more vibrations in the cabin of the car? Especially when you start the car up in the mornings from cold is this true? Im thinking of getting these fitted soon at System R but Paul has told me of the disadvantages of these once fitted so i...
  20. TypeRKid

VIEW OF MUGEN CARBON FIBRE BONNET??

WHATS PEOPLES VIEW ON A BLACK MUGEN CARBON FIBRE BONNET ON A SILVER DC5?? IVE NEVER SEEN ONE WITH ONE ON SO JUST WANNA GET PEOPLES HONEST VIEWS :lol: OR HAS ANYONE GOT A PICTURE OF A SILVER TEG WITH A MUGEN CARBON FIBRE BONNET ON?? NOT TOO SURE IF IT'LL LOOK GOOD OR NOT? :?