Search results

1. T

Winter Wheels

Yes, not bad but I'm more of an original Kit-kat man myself.
  2. T

Winter Wheels

It's my ball and I'm not playing :lol:
  3. T

How many DC5s now?

Anybody know the latest figure registered in th UK?
  4. T

Winter Wheels

Of course it was off topic, it was the result of reading 3 pages of off topic stuff and is no more off topic than the Peugeot forum mentioned in this thread. Besides there was not much on topic stuff so one more off topic comment doesn't really matter anyway, I saw it as an opportunity to make...
  5. T

Winter Wheels

Guy asked about winter wheels, 3 pages of the thread and most of it off topic. I was expecting to read 3 pages of peoples opinions on winter wheels & tyres, not Pugs, CRX's and second cars! A lot of threads seem to go off topic and you get fed up of trawling through the non-relevant stuff (I...
  6. T

how da hell he manage to kill a dc5 itr???

I tink dat sammy luy has really got da cob on, coz he ain't been bak since his last comment.
  7. T

system r kpro

That extra 30-40bhp cost me nearly £3K, if it was £800 I'd be laughing, it's a costly business modding NA cars. Whether it's worth or not is an entirely personal thing.
  8. T

Gruppe M v INJEN, my opinion.....

A K&N filter comes with the GruppeM, plus K&N is written on the GruppeM box. And my point is? :?
  9. T

I want to buy a DC5

Theres been a lot of negative comments about Dicksons, they must not look at this website for feedback, judging by the remarks they probably don't give a toss anyway. I wish their ad on this site was removed!
  10. T

HONDATA INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET (HEATSHEILD)

I'm sure it does it's job but I doubt it will be anything to the affect that you will notice.
  11. T

A few things that are baffeling me????

Well it's your money mate, learn from your own mistakes that's what I say. Make sure you have the same amount of money that you payed for the car put away for the inevitables, bacause you'll dam well need it. I need another set of front tyres already, the last only did 3k, it's wheelspin city...
  12. T

BEST TIME TO CHECK ENGINE OIL??

Check it about 10 mins after you've switched the engine off, say after you've been out and about. Most of the oil that is going to drain back to the sump will of done so in that time. Oil volume increases when it's hot so it's better to check hot as opposed to cold. In my car when the oil is...
  13. T

Help me identify my exhaust!

I'd recommend the Toda manifold with the BC III. :D
  14. T

reasons

I can give you many reasons why not to buy a DC5: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7256 (Another disatisfied DC5 owner).
  15. T

Go for a CTR.
  16. T

The answer is in your first question.
  17. T

Evs - not a common car? I was p'd off last week, saw 6 DC5s in one afternoon, common as. I think it's time to sell up.
  18. T

k-pro hometune!

When I got mine done at System R they started with a basemap from a car that had been tuned with exactly the same mods, the initial result was well off and the map needed alot of tweaking. So it isn't just a case of uploading a map from a car that has the same mods, as they said every car is...
  19. T

DC5 or S2000?

Hi and welcome. Go for the S2000 mate, the DC5 looks good but is utter sh!te, highly overated especially in handling department. I'm sure many other disappointed DC5 owners will back me up here.