Search results

1. W

Overfilled Radiator bottle

My Radiator bottle was showing on minimum so I poured in some of the Honda Ready mixed coolant but wasn't paying attention and have overfilled it a fair bit above the max (it isn't brimming at the top, maybe a spare 1cm at the top). What's my best way to get it back down to the max level as I'm...
  2. W

New front disks and pads help required

I know a subject no doubt done loads of times (I have searched an dread some threads on it). I need some new pads for my car to pass it's MOT, ABP Motorsport have also said that really the front disks want doing too, it currently has OEM disks. I only use the car for road use, am I best...
  3. W

Which tyres to go for?

Done a quick search on the forum but can't spot anything recent so thoguht I'd post up my tyre question anyway. I've always stuck Eagle F1's on the DC5 and it's been a while since I needed some new boots but I'm now in need for 4 new tyres and I wondered if the Eagle F1's are still the rubber...
  4. W

Screen washers not spraying - fuse blown I guess

I'm guessing they may have frozen and the fuse has blown when I tried to use them as they don't attempt to spray now. Does anyone know which fuse it is that I need to change to save me having to go into the garage and lift the bonnet up :)
  5. W

Drivers door not locking

Just come to use the car now and the drivers door is not locking/unlocking off the fob or from the door lock button on the drivers door, it does lock and unlock if I manually lift or push the actual door lock pin but that is it. The rest of the car (passenger door and boot) is lockign fine. Any...
  6. W

S1 Lambda probe

Hi guys, my car is on the Honda garage as the EML was on, they have told me the "S1 Lambda probe" needs replacing. As I don't want them to rip me off does anyone have any prices of what they cost and also is there a better place than the stealers to buy them? Also, as I'm a bit none technicle...
  7. W

Fitting stereo problems, locking and stereo won't work

I've just been trying to fit a new stereo, have got it all done and it won't work. Anywya I've given up for the night with it now, the main problem is that the car won't lock when I press to close it. Also once inside th ecar if I start it up and it auto locks after a few seconds when I turn it...
  8. W

Removing CD tray to get CD player out out?

I have a single facia and a tray above it. I am replacing the headunit but can' tget it out. I think I need to remove the CD tray above it but it doesn't seem to want to come out. Is there a knack to it or not? Cheers Wardy
  9. W

Request for anyone who has done any driving experience days

I have a bit of a request for anyone who has done any driving experience days, such as driving a Ferrari experience or rally driving. I'm not on about track days where you take your own car on track. Anyway, if you have done one of these type of driving experiences and would be willing to do a...
  10. W

Time Attack Oulton Park 5th July

Anyone going to this?
  11. W

Weight of Front bumper and courier service

Does anyone know the weight of the front bumper? Also does anyone have any reccommendations for courier service of one please? Cheeras Wardy
  12. W

DC5 with Cream Leather interior on ebay

Just looking through ebay and noticed this DC5 with cream leather Recaros so though I would share it with everyone! Clicky Cheers Wardy
  13. W

Muppet just marked my bumper with his tow bar!

Just had some muppet in a van reverse very slowly into the front of me and his tow bar hit my number plate. It's scuffed a bit of the bumper and put a bit of a dent into it too so I'm not happy at the moment, although I know as he only did it so slow that nothing else is likely to have been...
  14. W

Gruppe M fitted - ace!

I know there are loads of posts like this when people have this added but I thought I'd add my own. I met Evs today who fitted his Gruppe M onto my DC5 complete with original Evs mods 8) :lol: All I can say is WOW! The sound alone is worth the money, I didn't expect it to be as good as that...
  15. W

Amuse backbox onto standard exhaust?

Maybe a slight odd question, but will an Amuse back box fit onto a standard system? Cheers Wardy
  16. W

Your reccommended car cleaning stuff

OK, as the weather is finally looking to have a bit of a nice spell I'm abotu to give the car a proper good going over. I just wanted to know what everyone's "routine" is when giving it a full cleaning. I've given the car a wash and next it's going to be a clay bar to get rid of the little tar...
  17. W

What first mod?!

My DC5 is standard. If you had the choice of a first mod on yours what would it be? Is the Gruppe M the way to go or does it not offer much on it's own? This is what I have in my head to go for simply because of ho wmuch raving on everyone gives it :D Cheers Wardy
  18. W

Mugen rocker cover

One for any Mugen whores, just spotted it on ebay now (it ain't mine)! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUGEN-HONDA-INTEG ... 0054280317 Cheers Wardy
  19. W

Getting in and out?

Very strange question this one but I'll ask it anyway. :lol: How does everyone get in and out of their DC5? Obviously no one wants to ruin the bolsters on the Recaros so try to get over them without touching them. To get in and out I kind of lift myself over the bolster by using where the door...
  20. W

Bumper needs to be removed to get to bulb?

Hi guys, my car has just been in for Service & MOT and apparently one of the headlight bulbs is slightly off so they can't pass the MOT on it yet. All it is is that it looks like it has been put in slightly wrong meaning it's not fully pointing in the right direction. How easy is it to get to...