Search results

1. T

sparco harness bar

Anyone know anyone in UK who sells above or similar?? http://www.sparcousa.com/pharness_bars.asp?id=604
  2. T

camber adjusted Teins

if you took a look at the top of the front shocks would you expect the camber adjustment on each side to be about the same :?:
  3. T

smallest wheel

prob asked before so sorry to repeat, whats the smallest rim that will fit over the brembo's??
  4. T

dyno dyno dyno

So i had my car mapped again yesterday........... After fitting a spoon header, 4-2 2-1 i thought i would get my kpro remapped at TDI yesterday but i am a little bit un happy with the results. I gained 5 bhp but actuallly lost 6 lbft torque. I know the spoon isn't the best header but i was...
  5. T

smiling again

decided to pull all the boxes off and around the car and take it for a drive today, first time since Japfest had to charge the battery for two hours first! Its quite good not driving it for so long as it gives you that smile you got the first time you drove it. Might drive it again tomorrow...
  6. T

spoon header or standard header Gaskets

Just picked up hybrids Spoon mani (cheers mate) anyone know the best place to get new gaskets for it?? I think its ok to reuse the head one but the donut looks a bit shabby and the one the over side of the 42-21 section is gone, would these be easy enough to get from a friendly exhaust place...
  7. T

window tint

Gonna remove the tint film from my windows as im not a fan. Do you think this was put on by the guy in Japan or was an option from Honda?? Does it come off easy, i'm guessing it will leave some sticky crap on the window whats best to get that off?? Merry Christmas Cheers Tim
  8. T

what do you think?

gonna buy this what do you recon? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-200 ... dZViewItem
  9. T

kpro launch control

when i launch the launch control tends to cut back in when i am excellerating in first. Anyone else get this?? Haven't really hooked my laptop up but is it quite straight forward to remove the launch setting? cheers
  10. T

mugen twin loop on ebay

Someone is selling a mugen twin loop on ebay if anyone is interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUGEN-TWINLOOP-CA ... dZViewItem
  11. T

shift light

I swear i could find another secong on the strip if i didn't keep short shirting. Anyone fitted a shift light? what kind did you fit? any pics?? Tim
  12. T

4 more ponies

So after spending another grand on the car for the j's racing tb and a toda cat back and Pauls time on the dyno i got another 4 ponies! Bloody worth it though!
  13. T

extended bolts

anyone fitted extended hub bolts? were the old ones tacked on and did they come out OK?? Cheers
  14. T

J's racing throttle bod

my throttle bod has arrived and i'm gonna put it on before the car goes in to get run on the rollers again. Can't see any problems with fitting it but should i expect any problems with it running right afterwards??
  15. T

CAI

Just came back from Japan and its still raining here :( Would love to drive my car but as i have a CAI and half of Derbyshire is under water i'm not gonna. Anyone else out there grounded their car becasue of the weather :?:
  16. T

crap ipod turns good

probably been covered before but i will post it.................. If you are like me and never happy about the shockingly crap sound from your ipod due to the poor bit rate then do what i did, go to preferences, advanced setting, custom and then hike it up. I'm now using 320kbps and the sound...
  17. T

Steels Honda

So everyone spins the name of Dave at Steels Honda so when i wanted some side repeaters and a fog light switch i gave the guy a call. Top man, very very helpful and knows the DC5 inside out. If you need anything just give hime a call you will not regret it. The repeaters + bulbs and the switch...
  18. T

work emotions

Opinions please, i currently don't have the stickers on my emotions but am thinking about it, what say you??? :?:
  19. T

vin number

on a standard vin plate you can tell the year of manufacture by the letter or number in the sequence. Anyone know how to age a Honda??
  20. T

location location

i think it would be great if everyone put their location in their profile, it would be good to know who lives in your area, it might get people to meet up as well? Of course some will say they don't wan people to know cause of the rubbing bitches out there :cry: