Search results

1. Frazdog

New Discs and Pads needed - Recommendations

Looking for recommendations for new pads and discs. Fast road but everyday car so nothing that will irritate and easily used in all conditions. I'm running around 260Bhp and all my pads and discs are going to get changed out. Options: RPG Brake discs from Tegiwa, anyone used these discs...
  2. Frazdog

Best suspention

My coil overs are fukd. Best recommendations?
  3. Frazdog

dash cam speeding??

Anyone had any knowledge of wither someone can get you done for speeding with a dash cam? guy was being a dick and then came up my arse so I booted it to get away. when I slowed down to take a turn he came up the side of me and was pointing at his dash cam. could he get me charged?
  4. Frazdog

J’s racing canards and splitter

Anyone know if these fit standard bumper? Both of them. I‘m looking for something of this style. Wings at side on splitter and the charge speed doesn‘t come for the pre facelift. Also some nice canards. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Frazdog

Spoon wiper blades

I have these on my car but they need replaced. worth the cost of £60 vrs. like £20 they were worn when I got the car so cant really vouch for the quality myself.
  6. Frazdog

Carbon Parts and Seibon

Anyone bought Seibon Carbon parts? ive been looking at maybe a bonnet but I see that they also do wings, boot etc. has anyone got feed back on the quality or potential issues with these items. in addition: does anyone d a carbon lip for an OEM rear spoiler? again anyone got his? I fancied a...
  7. Frazdog

black smoke issue?

I noticed the other day that on full throttle I have black smoke coming out the back of the car. I bough the car a few months ago but it does have a high compression engine with forged pistons and high lift cams etc. would that be down to the way its been mapped etc or should I look at...
  8. Frazdog

Reg plate sizes and best place to get

I‘ve had a private plate on my scooby. Now for sale and I want to put it on my teg. It‘s a full size number. I.e 4 & 3 letters / numbers. I have a square reg at front offset to side just now. I would like to just go with a sticker style one offset to side also. Is that legal? How small can...
  9. Frazdog

Steering Wheel change

Guys, im thinking of changing my steering wheel to a sports one. any recommendations and whats the best hub to buy for the fitting change? pics are welcome if you have done it
  10. Frazdog

MASE tuning

Anyone know who these are? anyone got a link or details on them?
  11. Frazdog

Back in Black...

HI guys, was on here a while ago. Used to have a White Teg years ago for about 6.5 years. not sure who has it now. had moved to USA for a few years (had a mustang) anyway, back now and bought a new Teg recently... I think a few of you might know it. had a few external mods removed before I...
  12. Frazdog

AI606 Toad! (you may save my life)

My alarm, as above, keeps going off randomly! ie 3 or 4 in the morning! and other times! my girlfriend may kill me if it goes off again! any 1 got any ideas of the cause? i get a shock now and again from my door so i was thinking there maybe a wire earthing from it? but obviously this involves...
  13. Frazdog

MOT n tyres

Just got my car back from an MOT at Honda and it sailed it! Well Happy! 2 front tyres are getting there but no other probs!! 19500miles on the clock! Thats me for another year! :lol: :lol: :D :D Now the hard bit, picking the right tyres! reading the forum just confused me more abot what...
  14. Frazdog

Ebay headlights

has anyone bought this style of head light? Think they are quite nice, kinda R8 look with the LED! Does anyone know if these would be an issue to fit? Previous experience? Are there any suppliers in the uk? Help would be appreciated...
  15. Frazdog

Money to spend

I'm in process of selling my old Teg and will have some spare cash soon! Probably around the £500 - £1000 mark. Yes you guessed it im looking for ideas to spend my hard earned cash on! Increase in power would be good, but what on budget? Modifications to the looks, yes.( very keen on...
  16. Frazdog

Noel Dazely

Just got renewall quote was £685 new quote £825 Sky £795 Aplan £750 Sky again £725 Was ready to accept then told Noel Dazely &...... £695 with £300 excess instead of £350 Not bad!! 27 with 2 years NCB and previous experience with a DC2
  17. Frazdog

Windscreen wipers

Any 1 know the size of the wipers on the dc5? My car is in getting a service and i need a front and a rear just want to get them ordered soon as and i dont want to pay honda the cash when i can get better for same price!
  18. Frazdog

LeeH's Earthing Kit

I purchased 1 of leeH's earthing kits. Does any1 have the fitting instructions? I know a few of you bought them!!! :) :) I got mine from DC5TU but he doesnt have the fitting instructions anymore! Please help!? :lol:
  19. Frazdog

Spark Plugs

Whats the best spark plugs? inc Cost etc. That was simple! :roll:
  20. Frazdog

12500 miles service?

My car is a 51plate but is closing in on 12500 miles!! Question is what service is due? Honda say its the year they go by (6year old) so needs that service and not the 12500miles one. Is this true? any1 else with experience of this.