Search results

1. M

GF210 coil spring

Hey guys my local import company has a set of GF210 coil spring for sale, for £40 new in the box wondering how people rate them? http://www.tanabe-usa.com/springs/gf210.asp Thanks
  2. M

octane levels

Hi there, just a quick question, my bro's friend has a helicopter i know lucky git... but he has offered me some 130octane fuel.. i think its probably going to be to high? to run rich but could i just use a small amount as a octane booster as such? if so how much should i put in the tank? Matt
  3. M

gear problem

Hey all, After driving to work this morning Torquay to east Grinstead, i have noticed when im accelerating (sometimes hard) and shift through the gears it seems like the gearbox or gear stick is getting caught and reluctant to come out of gear.. its hard to explain.. Because it does come out of...
  4. M

Buying Advice

Hey guys, I just posted AEM or Injen thread, but I should of asked for more advice, I have around £400 burning a hole in my pocket, which doesn't happen very often for me :S I have a Spoon 2-1 and n1 backbox, other then that a carbon bonnet and advan wheels, but otherwise the car is...
  5. M

AEM or Injen

Hey guys, going to order one of the two this weekend, i know they are basicly the same, but is one better then the other for e.g fitting? postion? price? bhp? if you can suggest somewhere to buy this from also? Thanks Matt
  6. M

ECU + mods

Hey guys, I would like to say thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts, i have learnt a lot!! From these forums, very good indeed, But I have another question :( I have read that changing the 2-1 or decating the dc5 will cause it to run lean, I have a spoon 2-1 and spoon n1 back box, I...
  7. M

Harness + Fittings

Hey guys, This might sound like a dumb question, but im thinking of getting some harness, the main reason is the last owner fitting a sparco stearing wheel and i dont fancy sparco engraved on my forehead, I plan on taking the back seats out for looks and saving weight, but for everyday use...
  8. M

GROUPEM OR MUGEN

Hey guys, I have heard mixed storys about the groupem and also the mugen, for example the groupem doesn't stay put and rolls/moves side to side, creating some unwanted noise and rattles. also the groupem you cannot open your bonnet with the groupem fitted. the the mugen doesn't really...
  9. M

Spoon Question

Hey guys, Still new to this so please bare with me, I am/might be buying a spoon back box and spoon 2-1 a friend of mine who works are toyko express has told me that the spoon systems are not that great and are 10 or so years old, but my friend has told me that the standerd pipe on dc5 is...
  10. M

What are these?

Hey guys can anyone tell me what make these systems are as the garage dont know, the one in the background looks like the spoon n1 i think? also if you can tell what they are can you say if there any good for the integra? also how about the tanabe springs? they want the sprints for £150...
  11. M

Hello EveryBody

Hey all, I posted in the wrong place a week ago when i got my car, But wanted to say hi, and i wanted to know how many of you are from devon, or close to torquay :P Also Torque GT where i got the car from are offering me a cat back system used for £150 but dont know what make it is, does...
  12. M

Hey!! Im New and want some advice

Hey guys, Wanted to introduce myself, I'm almost an integra dc5 owner, just couple more hours now :D I'm buying soon to be mine from Torque GT in devon, seem to be pretty decent guys, not sure if you guys are near my neck of the woods, I currently have a 02 honda civic type R and fell in...