Search results

1. Marshall-P

ARB bushes worth replacing?

As above guys are these worth replacing considering my car is a 02 model and seen many a corner. If so would poly bushes be a better option?
  2. Marshall-P

The Last of Us

How many people on here have pre-ordered or thinking of getting it. Mine should hopefully be on the mat when I get home :)
  3. Marshall-P

Are CPL Racing any good for mapping?

Question as above guys, does anyone have feedback or experience of these guys mapping their DC5?
  4. Marshall-P

PS4 Revealed ...........

I don't want to turn this into a Sony fanboy Xbox bashing fest but based on the initial information from both companies why would you buy the X1??? The PS4 It looks better..... http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-release-date-news-and-features-937822 You can share second...
  5. Marshall-P

Ferrari Model Lego From Shell

Its been a while but it looks like Shell are releasing new collectibles with their fuel again. Coming to Europe soon, By the looks of it Australia at least got their's just before the Grand Prix. http://www.shell.com/global/products-services/on-the-road/fuels/ferrari-model-lego-collection.html
  6. Marshall-P

Arctic Blue in a Spray Can

Does anyone know where I can get Arctic Blue in a spray rather than just a chip stick? Thanks.
  7. Marshall-P

Gran Turismo 6 Thread

I know there are some fans on the forum so I thought I would start a thread for the new game. http://uk.playstation.com/gt6news/ http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1910783.html?t=15th What are your thoughts?
  8. Marshall-P

Anyone used Part Box?

I was just wondering if anyone had used Part Box before for ordering parts and whether they were any good / genuine parts etc. http://www.part-box.com/index.php Thanks.
  9. Marshall-P

Picture Request - Blue DC5 with Various Dark Coloured Wheels

Hi all, The time has come to refurb my white wheels and I want to go for something darker that hides brake dust, wheel gun marks etc better. Please could you post up your pictures of blue DC5s with colours such as: Matt black Gloss black Gun metal grey Anthracite Smoke Chrome Thanks.
  10. Marshall-P

Replacing the clutch line

Hi all, I was thinking of upgrading my OEM clutch line to a braided one, firstly is it worth doing, secondly has anyone done it? Thanks.
  11. Marshall-P

HID issues

Ok I have a just had a HID bulb go. I am going to order another one tomorrow but my question is when I turn the lights on there is a cracking sound coming from the ballast pack with the broken bulb. I have removed the connection will I be able to use my lights without damaging anything until I...
  12. Marshall-P

High Temp Lacquer

Hi Guys, I am going to be refurbing my callipers soon and I have the paint and Brembo decals etc, but what I cant find is high temp lacquer to put on over the top any suggestions where I can get it from?
  13. Marshall-P

RBC bung missing any ideas?

Evening all, I fitted my RBC today only to find the little bung needed for the hole by the TB was not present can you get spares? I have contacted the seller to see if they still have it but not holding my breath :mellow:
  14. Marshall-P

Honda Spanish Inquisition?

I ordered a RBC gasket today and using the part number off the forum. The guy at Honda seemed surprised by this and started asking me where "I obtained it from" and that "it seemed to be a correct part number" however as I had quoted them number if the part was not right I was still obligated...
  15. Marshall-P

Door lock issues

Hi all, I have an aftermarket Toad alarm and it locks the doors once I start the engine I am assuming this is the same with the OEM alarm. Mine only works some of the time and i cant figure out why has anyone come across this problem? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Marshall-P

Front brace bolts

Does anyone know the size of the bolts attaching the front brace to the bulk head? I would like to replace them with stainless ones instead.
  17. Marshall-P

forum stickers

Guys I had a look in the traders section but it seems the guy who does the forum stickers has not been on for a while who do a I contact to get some? Thanks
  18. Marshall-P

buzzing coming from around b-pipe

when I got to work this mornings blipped the throttle with the door open, and heard a buzzing coming from under where I was sitting, I did it a few more times and there is definitely a buzz, it seems to be coming from my Mugen twinloop b-pipe. I would like its likely to be the baffles can these...
  19. Marshall-P

This could be placebo I will let you judge?

Ok, So normally I only use BP Ultimate to fill up as I collect Nectar points and have been doing so for about 3 years now; however the other day I was really low and filled up with V-power as it was closer. Now this is where I am going to be shot down in flames and I have been quizzing myself...
  20. Marshall-P

Removing Brembo callipers

Hi all, I would like to remove my Brembo's as they need fully re-painting; I have read the guides people have done on doing it with them on the car, however mine need quite a lot of work so taking them off would be better. I cant find a guide on removing callipers on the site. do I need to...