Search results

1. buckley 88

Another ballast thread

My ballast has just blown so placed a order with hid direct, thanks for the link buddy
  2. buckley 88

Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres have arrived

These should be going on tomorrow, first impressions of them, the lightest tyre ever! can't believe how light they are. I've always been a fan of Falken Fk tyres, never failed me but after reading the reviews on here about the goodyear I had to try them, first thing I did was look for anything...
  3. buckley 88

Coming back to Honda...and a DC5

Bought my Dc5 off Mike @ Torque GT.....He had plenty of time for me and his service was first class, wouldn't meet a nicer fella and very good prices and after sales is brilliant! Big thumbs up for him
  4. buckley 88

Pioneer AVH-2300DVD 5.8 inch Double Din Issues

^^^^^Sweet pictures as usual Mr Porthos :wink:
  5. buckley 88

Engine Bay Detailing

cheers mate
  6. buckley 88

Pioneer AVH-3300BT fitted (video)

tbh I have not really looked into it but I assume you will have to buy the camera and sat nav system and then update it now and again via downloading
  7. buckley 88

Engine Bay Detailing

Hiya mate, never had a chance to do It today, constantly pi$$ed down all day today, I think you will need a bit more elbow grease with the spray thats all, I will let you know how It goes anyway :D
  8. buckley 88

Display light not working (air flow direction)

no prob, let me know what bulbs your getting dude???
  9. buckley 88

Display light not working (air flow direction)

Had a bit of spare time today so thought I'd pull out my dead bulbs, pictures below are of the hazard light and air flow direction bulb and light board. Just a bit of info about the bulbs, the "LMP3 GRAY and LMP4 GRAY" are the A/C and recirc bulbs (inner) and LMP1 white and LMP2 white are the...
  10. buckley 88

A/C button illumination

It works brilliantly, butter knife ftw!!!!
  11. buckley 88

The Persuit of Integra - Import or Buy Private/Tade?

Brilliant news Mike, as you say the DC5 Is a enjoyable car to drive, so postive in every aspect, bad luck with the puncture but that Is only miniscule, could have happened with any car, she sounds like a good example and you sound very happy with It so win win, oh and pictures or It never...
  12. buckley 88

Pioneer AVH-2300DVD 5.8 inch Double Din Issues

That looks brilliant!!! Nice wallpaper too :D
  13. buckley 88

No problem mate, can't go wrong with the double din...... good piece of kit, can add all sorts to it If you get bored with the standard features, sat nav and camera for example
  14. buckley 88

Engine Bay Detailing

Balls!!! bought the spray not the foam GUNK :xrealangry: oh well she's having it tomorrow.......... with the spray <_< Good work on your engine bays lads, few ponies gained :wink:
  15. buckley 88

Sorry about the late reply Jono :oops: As Chris said....... phone is good, clear voice etc, I have put my mic to the left of the steering wheel (on the panel with slots) If that makes sense. Think I will upgrade a few speakers though just for a bit more sound :wink: OH and brilliant news...
  16. buckley 88

Hay everyone

Welcome to the forum dude :D
  17. buckley 88

Rear Ended

exactly, madness and worse it's getting....... pen pushers is the downfall of this country.... where do you draw the line with all these rules and regs ](*,)
  18. buckley 88

Rear Ended

It's reached a stage now where you need camara's recording whilst your on the move...... to safe guard yourself...... no doubt there Is some law against this though in our ever changing (for the worse) Britain..... invading privacy or something daft :rolleyes:
  19. buckley 88

Rear Ended

:xyes:
  20. buckley 88

3 x microfibre car sponges (very good)

Bought these off ebay last week and must say they are brilliant, soft microfibre sponges with a strap on the back of them so no grasping the sponge continually, also have a firmer back to get more stubborn stains off, flies now come off with ease, really impressed :lol...